Submit Proof Of Beating Games To Get Emblems

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
wait, is this only for lv 3+? if so, how do i get to level 3? ;w;

I'm now actively adding in Nintendo Switch games that do not currently have their own emblem. I'll leaning more towards the popular side because I can't add 'em all ><

Feel free to ask about a Switch game you've finished.

I'm now actively adding in Nintendo Switch games that do not currently have their own emblem. I'll leaning more towards the popular side because I can't add 'em all ><

Feel free to ask about a Switch game you've finished.
Maybe tetris 99? (getting first place would count as finishing i think)
fallout shelter (have the final room, nuka cola bottler, unlocked)
apex legends (upcoming) (same criteria as tetris 99 with first place)
switch online app (finish 5 games on switch online nes/snes)

Master Cycle Zero is given after beating the final boss

For Nintendo Switch game completion photos submitted, will this count Nintendo Switch screenshots A-editing the screenshot in the Albums app by adding your NintenPedia username, then B-Transferring the screenshot to your smart device, then finally C-Uploading screenshot from smart device to NintenPedia?

For Nintendo Switch game completion photos submitted, will this count Nintendo Switch screenshots A-editing the screenshot in the Albums app by adding your NintenPedia username, then B-Transferring the screenshot to your smart device, then finally C-Uploading screenshot from smart device to NintenPedia?
Would rather you use the usual way but send me a PM of an example of this.

What counts as "beating" for a pinball game? I see no one has that yet

What counts as "beating" for a pinball game? I see no one has that yet
What's the name of the game? I guess if you can clear all of the main campaign levels but that depends on the game.

I think the only pinball game I'm aware of is Senran Kagura: Peach Ball but I think that has its own story campaign.

What's the name of the game? I guess if you can clear all of the main campaign levels but that depends on the game.

I think the only pinball game I'm aware of is Senran Kagura: Peach Ball but I think that has its own story campaign.
I have star wars pinball downloaded on my 3ds. It has like different machines which associate with different characters or movies or something like that but not like levels or a campaign.

I have star wars pinball downloaded on my 3ds. It has like different machines which associate with different characters or movies or something like that but not like levels or a campaign.
I looked it up and I'm seeing something about a career mode. Does that count as something you can finish?

I looked it up and I'm seeing something about a career mode. Does that count as something you can finish?
Oh I looked it up too. Career mode isn't on the 3ds version, but it does look like something I could have completed.

Oh I looked it up too. Career mode isn't on the 3ds version, but it does look like something I could have completed.
I guess a high score will do then.

The lowest score I could find for a tournament match is 49,500,000 at Rank 169. Not sure if "Pro" version matters.

So maybe something like 10,000,000 will do? :redpanda: Not sure if that number is unreasonable.

Reactions: Duffy
Not unreasonable! Took some time to get it but a little practice was really fun!

Attachments

• 05D08F3D-9562-4CEB-B4D0-EFB21179AFF4.jpeg
    05D08F3D-9562-4CEB-B4D0-EFB21179AFF4.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: Marc
For DLC does beating all the dlc spirits from the smash Bros fighter pass count? Or does Beating classic mode with all the new characters? Or just does the fighter pass not count? I think that’s one of the only DLCs I’ve bought (lol sorry breath of the wild, I was fine with the base game and never bought the dlc).
Also I’m not sure which is broken but my emblems tab on my profile says I have 5,240 exp while my exp on the highest exp members list says 5,290. I feel like you might have given me exp from a task a while ago? But I’m not sure probably not. And I thought it was like that before the pinball badge too but I might have forgotten how much exp I had and if it changed or not

For DLC does beating all the dlc spirits from the smash Bros fighter pass count?
Yea.
5,240 exp while my exp on the highest exp members list says 5,290
Nice find. I'll report this to the developer.
And I thought it was like that before the pinball badge too but I might have forgotten how much exp I had and if it changed or not
You should have 5,290 EXP. I'm not sure why the member page is reporting it differently. The emblem you got should have scored you 100 EXP, so it doesn't seem like EXP from the new emblem.

Reactions: Duffy
Completed the spirits for dlc pack 1 characters in smash ultimate : )

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: Mizunil, Deepak and Marc
Should we also request games we want to see emblems for in this thread? I like the idea of a minecraft emblem (for beating the ender dragon) and a tetris 99 emblem (for winning a solo game online/unlocking Invictus mode). I think both of those would be good additions : )

Reactions: Deepak
Can I send vids as proof for DLC and others?

Back