Submit Proof Of Beating Games To Get Emblems

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Should we also request games we want to see emblems for in this thread? I like the idea of a minecraft emblem (for beating the ender dragon) and a tetris 99 emblem (for winning a solo game online/unlocking Invictus mode). I think both of those would be good additions : )
Those are two popular games so after the first person submits proof, I'll make emblems for 'em. You can also request the renders to use for 'em as the first emblem wielder \o/
Can I send vids as proof for DLC and others?
Is there a reason you can't do pics?

Is there a reason you can't do pics?
Just felt since you are friends on Switch you can tell by my account rather than by my potato quality phone craning to get my username in there.

Just felt since you are friends on Switch you can tell by my account rather than by my potato quality phone craning to get my username in there.
Eh, I can most likely make out the poor quality pics.

What about a stardew emblem for finishing the community center?

how many badges do i need for

• Nintendo Badge Arcade
  • ]

Reactions: Deepak
Here is me holding the dragon egg next to the portal that spawns when you beat the ender dragon in minecraft!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 4
Here is my Tetris 99 stats (highest place, 1st, number if wins, 1)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
Does Zelda Picross count for the zelda emblem? Or if not maybe a good idea would be to add a Picross emblem (theres Zelda Twilight Princess Picross, Pokemon Picross, Picross 3D, and picross 3D Round 2 all on 3ds. Murder by numbers is a picross game on switch and there might be more).

@Duffy do you have render recommendations for Minecraft and Tetris 99?
What about a stardew emblem for finishing the community center?
Discussing this with @Sky.
3 grandpa candles \o/
Does Zelda Picross count for the zelda emblem?
Nope.
Or if not maybe a good idea would be to add a Picross emblem (theres Zelda Twilight Princess Picross, Pokemon Picross, Picross 3D, and picross 3D Round 2 all on 3ds. Murder by numbers is a picross game on switch and there might be more).
Picross unfortunately may not get its own emblem ;-; If anything, it might go towards a larger category like a Puzzle Emblem :monkey:

Reactions: Deepak and Duffy
Hmm for minecraft I think the most iconic icon would just be the grass block icon (the one that’s got like the the point of the block facing you) and for Tetris just the Tetris 99 logo (see attached)

Attachments

• 2F34DC5A-C74C-40D5-95B2-9E5629D2098C.png
    2F34DC5A-C74C-40D5-95B2-9E5629D2098C.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 79036E77-155C-4B52-AD0C-7CDC8F17C818.png
    79036E77-155C-4B52-AD0C-7CDC8F17C818.png
    92.4 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Marc
Do the stars in profile's count as finishing games for example like in Kirby super stars ultra?

Do the stars in profile's count as finishing games for example like in Kirby super stars ultra?
Does the star signify that you've finished the game?

Does the star signify that you've finished the game?
Well technically you can only get the stars after clearing the game.

Reactions: Marc
Well technically you can only get the stars after clearing the game.
There ya go~

98392438-CAA6-44F0-84CE-5FE7DCA34562.jpeg

And proof for tetris 99 is in my first post

Marc, did you see the BotW DLC picture I posted? Is it eligible for the Story DLC emblem? Also, is it okay to edit in the username in the pictures menu?

Marc, did you see the BotW DLC picture I posted? Is it eligible for the Story DLC emblem? Also, is it okay to edit in the username in the pictures menu?
Can you get a pic with a paper that shows the username? :monkey:

Prof layton and the diabolical box. The second save file is the completed one (with the golden layton head).
32252490-547F-457B-84E5-3F02C70F42AF.jpeg

I beat Bakugan Champions of Vestroia for the Nintendo Switch.
Picture0228211637_1.jpg

Reactions: Marc, Duffy and Deepak
Back