Nuke

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
It's a handheld Super Nintendo.

supaboy_snes_pocket_console1.jpg

Do want?

24032d1302801058-supaboy-supaboy413.jpg

You know you want it.

Because if you don't, then I at least want one.

Looks beautiful. It'd be awesome to play Sunset Riders on that thing.
There are a few other unofficial portable home consoles like this I have looked wistfully at for long, but I never owned any one of them.

Portable Wii U. 2013. #Believe

Portable Wii U. 2013. #Believe
You mean off-TV play? We already have that on some games.

You mean off-TV play? We already have that on some games.
But you can't bring it on long road trips.

It's not really viable for portable play. It would have very poor battery life, since it's a home console.

Wow.........
that's all I can say for now.

Call me pirate but I still prefer using my phone/tablet to play NES/SNES/GBA games. :ninja:

Call me pirate but I still prefer using my phone/tablet to play NES/SNES/GBA games. :ninja:
That's a bad, bad decision. First of all, GBA games do not deserve to be pirated. They are from the last decade and still easy to find - at least where I live, but I'll be narrow-minded and assume it's the same for everyone.
Second of all, the controls would be horrible. You can't see through your thumbs so you're missing out on the great art style of DemiKids. Not being able to see through your thumbs is another reason I hate phones and smartphones in particular.

That's a bad, bad decision. First of all, GBA games do not deserve to be pirated. They are from the last decade and still easy to find - at least where I live, but I'll be narrow-minded and assume it's the same for everyone.
Second of all, the controls would be horrible. You can't see through your thumbs so you're missing out on the great art style of DemiKids. Not being able to see through your thumbs is another reason I hate phones and smartphones in particular.
1) GBA games aren't available where I live.
2) If you set the screen correctly, you on't miss out on anything.
3) I've played and successfully completed a lot of games this way including the Pokemon Franchise. :D

He lives in Pakistan and I kinda doubt the GBA was ever there to start.

...He should still buy Supaboy, though. It's epic!

He lives in Pakistan? Funny, so do I. I was pretty sure he was from either Pakistan or India.
(And yes, GBAs and GBA cartridges are STILL sold where I live. It's not supported officially, the consoles were imported but they're very cheap and the GBA was the most popular handheld here before the PSP came along).

He lives in Pakistan? Funny, so do I. I was pretty sure he was from either Pakistan or India.
(And yes, GBAs and GBA cartridges are STILL sold where I live. It's not supported officially, the consoles were imported but they're very cheap and the GBA was the most popular handheld here before the PSP came along).
It's only available in a couple of cities, not where I live. So, I had no other choice. :D

Yeah, I figured they'd have to be imported.

Then, get some online? Lol. EBAY!

How much do Supa Boys tend to run?

Yeah, I figured they'd have to be imported.

Then, get some online? Lol. EBAY!
No eBay/PayPal either. xD

How much do Supa Boys tend to run?
Thank you for being on-topic, Matthew.

Like $50 if I remember right. Nothing big.

Reactions: Matthew
Thank you for being on-topic, Matthew.

Like $50 if I remember right. Nothing big.
Are they official Nintendo releases or are they a third party product? I'm seriously interested 0.0

Are they official Nintendo releases or are they a third party product? I'm seriously interested 0.0
It's compatible with original, genuine SNES cartridges, and the patents on the SNES itself are expired, so this is a legal third-party SNES.

Reactions: Matthew
It's compatible with original, genuine SNES cartridges, and the patents on the SNES itself are expired, so this is a legal third-party SNES.
I honestly may ask for one for Christmas. Do you by any chance know how much the old game cartridges tend to run?

Back