Super Kirby Clash Passwords (Nintendo Switch)

• Thread starter eonia
  • Start date
In commemoration of HAL Laboratory's 40th anniversary, we get one more bilingual passwords to type in Super Kirby Clash! If you type HALLABORATORY (Japanese: ハルけんよんじゅうねん), you'll get 8 Gem Apples and 6 pieces of each elemental fragments. Even though no rare fragments are included, you can type this password from February 21st this year to February 21st of 2021.

Looks like we have one more new code! If you input スカイツリーのカービィカフェ you'll get 5 Gem Apples as the present. This code is online from February 29th to May 31st of 2020.

Looks like there are a couple of new codes. You have to input these codes in Japanese keyboard, but it's cross-region compatible, so feel free to type it away:

- フォーゲーマーからリンゴをどうぞ (5 Gem Apples, expires at November 13th, 2019)
- ボクのよろずやチョーイカス (5 Gem Apples + 5 Attack Potions + 5 Stamina Potions, expires at October 3rd, 2019)
Thanks. I'm in need of a lot of gem apples. I beat all the bosses and I'm just trying to 100% the game. The 3ds version is 10x easier than the switch.

Heyo! Here's our usual monthly bilingual code. By typing FRIENDCIRCLE (Japanese: カビハンでフレンズなころがり), you'll get 10 Gem Apples as the reward. This code will last until April 6th.

Hey guys, there are two new codes to type in Super Kirby Clash!
- By typing はかたのカービィカフェたい before May 31st, you'll get 5 Gem Apples.
- You can also type KIRBYSTARALLIES (Japan: スターアライズにしゅうねん) before May 16th for you to get 7 Gem Apples.

Hello! Our monthly bilingual password is here, just in time for spring! If you type in SECTONIA (Japan: セクトニアさまかとおもったのね), you'll get 10 Gem Apples. Make sure to type it before May 3rd, ok?

To commemorate Kirby's 28th anniversary, we got a new bilingual code! By typing TWENTYEIGHTH (Japanese: カービィにじゅうはっさい), you'll get 28 Gem Apples! This code will last from April 27th to May 12th.

Back