Super Mario Bros. 3

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
It'll be fine, they're really a breeze! :D. Just get a rhythm down when you go through each level. Like Level 5 on World 1? Just slide down the hill, grab the coins, and keep on truckin'! Watch for the piranha plants! :3. Once you get a good feel, I know you'll make it!
Thanks I'll try and beat it some time since I have it on VC. Granted the last time I played this I was 10 so I may be a bit rusty but who cares :p

Reactions: P2.0
Thanks I'll try and beat it some time since I have it on VC. Granted the last time I played this I was 10 so I may be a bit rusty but who cares :p
I played it when I was 4. Never beat it then. XD But it's bit easier now, and don't worry about being rusty. Once you get everything down pat again, you'll be boinging like a pro! :thumbsup: You still got it, you just need to.. 'Wake up' again, y'know?

When my dad bought me and my brother Gameboy Advances, he got us the remake of the game, Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3. The last thing I had remember doing in that game was getting annoyed at that angry-looking sun who would swoop down and try to kill me. I don't think I cleared that stage.

I've owned this gem,and still currently do,on my copy of Super Mario All-Stars for the Wii,but I only made it as far as to World 2 on it so far.I do enjoy the levels and especially the power-ups introduced to the game,but sheesh,some of these levels are just really hard for me. :p
I know I could just go ahead and put a Warp Whistle to good use,but I don't have one in my save file yet.Ah well,talking about it makes me want to advance my progress to finish the game while enjoying what it has to deliver,so here comes! :ninja:

I really liked how you could store a ton of powerups. It was really handy so if you knew you needed to be invincible for the first part of a level you could grab a starman powerup and then run like mad through a level without having to worry about dieing.

Bruh, Super Mario Bros.3 was my jam. The giant enemies in World 4, the Hammer Bro. Suit, and the varying levels in general were my absolute favorite things about the game. The most memorable level for me was the tower in World 5 leading from the ground to the clouds. Now I have a nostalgic urge to play the game again. :p

It was quite a revolutionary game I would say! I didn't mind it myself! There were many things I liked about it, my favourite though would be the addition of the toonoki suit for sure ;)
This game is super fun! Out of the 4 (5 if you include Mario Bros.) games on the Super Mario All-Stars cartridge, Super Mario Bros. 3 was the game I played the most! (Not as much as Super Mario World though!) The most memorable part of the game imo was Giant Land, I was so amazed! I was like "Wow! That's the thing! The turtle! From earlier! They're huge!" and when the bricks broke and split into four, I was like "They split into four regular sized bricks! Amazing!" Oh, and also, the part in the Castle where you randomly enter the level. I'm not sure how to describe them. I was also fascinated when I learned about the Warp Whistles. They were so well hidden!

I always saved my Tanooki Suits and my Hammer Bro Suit, because the looked so good and were very rare! I hate Frog Suit though :mad:. Since, I was so careful about them, I ended up always using Super Leaves and not using the suits until the last world lol. The P Wing was so much fun too! When I found a level to be too hard, I always just used a P Wing and had fun cruising through the level that I had such a hard time on. I never really understood what the purpose of the Cloud and Music Box was though. I always ALWAYS fight the enemies and beat the levels so I can get coins and power ups.

Back