• Start date

Do YOU Want Galaxy3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Torchy09

Torchy09

Awesome Shine Sprite
Towns Folk
I Loved the galaxy series as one of my best series of gaming. but, overall, i have posted about super mario sunshine HD/2, and i heard about galaxy 3!, so i'd like to give you a poll for if you want a 3rd galaxy installment.

As much as I love the Galaxy games, I think I've had enough of the games. Plus, I think it's better if the titles were exclusive to the Wii.

They'd make an excellent game for the gamepad, however I think the Wii was perfect for it. So I guess I'm trying to say that I'd like it, but the controls would be meh.

Reactions: Pave
I honestly think Super Mario Galaxy 3 would be a definite system seller for the Wii U, Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 looked simply beautiful on the Wii, imagine that on the Wii U, I would love this to happen, I'm a huge fan of the Galaxy series, and I won't mind there being a sequel on the Wii U.

I certainly hope so, as Super Mario Galaxy 2 was Game of the Year in 2011!

Reactions: Magik
I played both Galaxy titles and I love the series. It made underwater levels fun (that one SMG boss/ underwater levels) just due to the fact that you could spin to get a shell and glide around (I still needed to get bubbles but it wasn't that bad). And with all the neat concepts and control I had in those games it's hard to say no to a 3rd one. It would also raise Wii U sales like @Reese said. And hopefully if that is one of Miyamoto's projects, then it could have a way of connecting the Wii U and the 3DS and average out the lives in each of the games involved/swap power-ups/ etc.

Absolutely not.

They can't do much more with the series. Super Mario Galaxy 2 in my opinion was stretching it.

If they do anything else with the series it should be a port of the first Galaxy to the 3DS. Not Wii U. 3DS.

Honestly I would love to play the first two titles before trying to buy the third game, the problem is I don't like at all the Wiimote... So unless there's a Wii U release, I think I will skip those masterpieces.

It seems plausible for them to make a Galaxy 3. but as i much as i love the games, i still think
it would be better if it was on the wii. I still think it's possible for a port to the 3ds.

I think it will happen but later on. Also I don't think it would be called Super Mario Galaxy 3, but something like Super Mario Galaxy U. It would look great though. Perfect HD with a good plot. If I know Nintendo, (which I do) it will have a good plot. Who knows? If it comes, it might even introduce a new mechanic like in Mario Kart 8.

I mean it's one of the greatest games of the previous generation but honestly people are fickle, one moment they want new mario and now they want Galaxy back...

I mean it's one of the greatest games of the previous generation but honestly people are fickle, one moment they want new mario and now they want Galaxy back...
Mario Maker is (going to be) the greatest Mario game ever made next to the Galaxy series and Lost Levels so I wouldn't mind a third one. If there is a new galaxy I'd want it on a future or current handheld. There's still many possibilities and concepts that can be used for creative platformers like this.

Mario Maker is (going to be) the greatest Mario game ever made next to the Galaxy series and Lost Levels so I wouldn't mind a third one. If there is a new galaxy I'd want it on a future or current handheld. There's still many possibilities and concepts that can be used for creative platformers like this.

I just realized from your quote how Nintendo could be such a troll. They could make Mario Galaxy 3 for the 3DS instead. But yeah I'm not hating on Galaxy, it's fantastic and maybe we'll see it at the next E3.

I wouldn't mind a Super Mario Galaxy 3, considering how much I loved 1 & 2. I think it would be interesting to see how Super Mario Galaxy 3 would play out on the Wii U compared to the Wii. Bring it on!

i hope they make a super mario galaxy 3. it would be fun . i love the galaxy series i hop they make a super mario galaxy 4

i would rather have a super mario sunshine HD/2 I mean galaxay was great i would like too but i think super mario 3d world was everybody galaxy 3 the game was mostly macanics from that series and 3d land so i bet nintendo wont but really i think sunshine HD/2 has a better chance

Would love either SMS HD/2 or SMG 3. Maybe SMS or SMG could go to the 3DS o_O

Galaxy 3? Meh seems like the first Super Mario Galaxy was the only good one, with two seeming a little bit weird. I don't think they should make a galaxy 3 nor a galaxy 1 remake for the 3DS, just a super mario sunshine remake/2/vc.

I wouldn't really mind it, but I think it would be good if you could play Super Mario Galaxy 3 on your 3DS. I know some people will not like my idea because the game was designed for the Wii exclusively, but the difficulty and gameplay would be amazing to see on the 3DS.

Back