Super Mario Galaxy 3????

• Thread starter Torchy09
  • Start date

Do YOU Want Galaxy3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I doubt Galaxy 3 will release on the Wii U. Most likely something for a next gen console though. To be honest, I don't know what Nintendo is going to do next. Super Mario 3D World was nice, but I really want something bigger and more like Super Mario 64. Looks like we'll have to wait for whatever Nintendo has got up their sleeve.

I'd prefer a new Mario game, but I'd never say no to another one in a existing series, and both Galaxy games are good. so sure, I'd like a new Galaxy game, but not if it's EITHER a new one OR another Galaxy :)

I loved the galaxy series on the wii and I think it would be terrific to have a sequel of it on the wii u, I think the console has the potential to run beautiful hd graphics for a galaxy game.

Why not? It might be hard to imagine but I bet they can still do it. There could be an option where you can change the controls like from Gamepad to Wii remote.

I loved Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, some of the best games on the Wii. However, I think I'd love to see a new, more open world 3d Mario game. Although the current Mario games the past few years have been great as usual, I do feel like they've been getting a bit linear with things like Super Mario 3d Land/World. I'll definitely be interested if the next Mario game had a little bit more "open world" elements.

As great as Mario Galaxy was, I feel like that was just meant to be exclusive to the Wii, kind of like how you had Mario Sunshine for the Gamecube and Mario 64 for the N64. If anything, we might see something entirely different for the Wii U, hopefully something that surpasses the Mario Galaxy series (if that's even possible). 3D World is just one way they've shown their capabilities of what an epic Mario game for the Wii U could be like.

I'm seeing a pattern:

Super Mario 3D LAND
Super Mario 3D WORLD
Super Mario 3D GALAXY? Is next then?

I'm seeing a pattern:

Super Mario 3D LAND
Super Mario 3D WORLD
Super Mario 3D GALAXY? Is next then?
ehh that might be looking too much into it. The original Super Mario Land and Super Mario World weren't 3D, so it makes sense that they used that naming convention for those games. As for Galaxy, it already has a three dimensional world associated with that name, so it's already covered.

ehh that might be looking too much into it. The original Super Mario Land and Super Mario World weren't 3D, so it makes sense that they used that naming convention for those games. As for Galaxy, it already has a three dimensional world associated with that name, so it's already covered.
It was a joke, I really liked Galaxy 1, but I didn't play 2...

I believe that a sequel would be great under the name SMG3 and not SMGHD or SMGU, it would be easier to advertise. Just that is too early. We've got Super Mario 3D World instead of it. 2016 would be perfect for SMG3. Quite a lot of time if they have already started developing (hopefully, because there's Mario Maker). But seriously, what's after? Maybe hold the best for last? The Wii U doesn't print money like it's predecessor, it's just a struggle for Nintendo, so if they keep making games they'll eventually run out. But it's Nintendo, so you never know!

Super mario galaxy 2 is one of the best wii games. I loved it so much, that game lasted me for 2 years. A mario galaxy 3 would be amazing, especially with the better graphics and hd game play. It is just really fun. But super mario 3d world is a lot better than Super Mario Galaxy 2. So if they release a galaxy 3, they better make it better than Galaxy 2.

I love the galaxy ones but i think a new super mario idea should arrive ^_^
A remake wouldn't hurt either,,, atleast one of the super mario games would be cool

I'm a pretty good fan on the Galaxy series however if they do come out with Galaxy 3, then I would have to 100% Galaxy 2 like I did 1. It took a lot of time to complete galaxy 1 so...since two is bigger it will take even longer.

Shame if they don't make another Super Mario Galaxy. I really liked graphics in both Galaxy games and also game play was really entertaining

A Super Mario Galaxy 3 sounds interesting. Now having said that, it doesn't matter if they make another Mario Galaxy game, they just need to make another Super Mario game that unique and lets people know that this is wii u at its best.

I would immediately preorder it. With the amazing wii u graphics, think how good a Mario Galaxy 3 would look on the wii u. Also, I love the galaxy series so I would love to see a Galaxy 3 on the wii u.

Reactions: Mikaya
After playing Super Mario Galaxy 1 on the Wii, I really, really enjoyed it. So when I saw that the 2nd one was coming to eShop, I bought it. And I think that was a huge mistake. Some people like sequels that give you much more of the same..but I don't. Especially not when it comes to a game such as this. The reference to Thwomp's Fortress from Super Mario 64, and Captain Toad's appearance were cool, but the gameplay overall just..somehow felt worse than Super Mario Galaxy 1.

However, I picked it up for $9.99 on the eShop, and I suppose I can't be too disappointed, as I didn't get it anywhere near the retail price. But it was the only Mario game to ever get a sequel on the same console, and I think it could've been so much better. I would much rather prefer a sequel to Super Mario Sunshine (or maybe even another soccer/baseball game) before Super Mario Galaxy 3.

it would be amazing ! I only hope they name it Super Mario Universe instead of galaxy 3, also they better keep the orchestrated music it was my favorite feature on this serie !

Back