Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk

I don't think there is any RPG player here who hasn't played this great game that was on the SNES and now VC. So what do you think about this game? It's pretty epic isn't it?

It is a fun and funny game. I do wonder how the sequel would have been, to be honest.

It is a fun and funny game. I do wonder how the sequel would have been, to be honest.

They say Paper mario 64 is the sequel, not the true sequel but the series sequel.

They say Paper mario 64 is the sequel, not the true sequel but the series sequel.
Yes Paper Mario for Nintendo 64 was originally made to be the sequel of Super Mario RPG but the 64DD didn't sell well in Japan and Super Mario RPG 2 became Paper Mario.

I know it might shock a few folks, but I did not play it. A friend of mine had the game and I was slightly interested in it, but in the end I never actually got around to playing it.

Easy way to say it: Final Fantasy on Super Mario World.

I know it might shock a few folks, but I did not play it. A friend of mine had the game and I was slightly interested in it, but in the end I never actually got around to playing it.
Well the first time I played it was 4 yrs ago. :p

I had never heard of it when I played games that were that old, so I still haven't played it. I think I'm going to buy it from the Wii Shop channel soon.

I have yet to play it. But I will get it if it becomes available for purchase on the Wii U's Virtual Console lineup.

I have yet to play it. But I will get it if it becomes available for purchase on the Wii U's Virtual Console lineup.

You should be able to get it for Wii U.

I never played this game, is it that good? If it is then I should try it out. I would wait till it comes for Wii U VC.

I'm not too surprised to be honest. There are probably plenty of people who haven't played it.
I never played this game, is it that good? If it is then I should try it out. I would wait till it comes for Wii U VC.
It's a good game. I played it on an SNES emulator one time (before Virtual Console even existed haha)

I don't think there is any RPG player here who hasn't played this great game that was on the SNES and now VC. So what do you think about this game? It's pretty epic isn't it?
I have never heard or played this game before in my entire life but it still looks fun and cool I think it is a must play game :)

anyone played this before? what did you think of it? a different spin of the mario games...fight RPG style! <3

I really enjoyed. The RPG battles were really intense (the hard boss battles) I like how they managed to implement the style in a mario game. Quite challenging at times, and the storyline is decent.

This was one of my many favourite RPG's in the SNES days.

I can't believe I missed this topic...

This game is one of my favorite SNES games out there, and by far my favorite game in the Mario series. Square Soft did a brilliant job turning Super Mario into an interesting RPG world. The battle mechanics were good, the story was pretty good, the music was above average I'd say, and of course I can't forget the best aspect of the entire game... Geno!

The only thing I didn't like about the game was not being able to have Yoshi as a playable character.

I've never played it and RPG's are my favorite types of games.

I hope they release it on Wii U VC so I can play it without getting a used SNES, it's been on my radar for quite a few years.

anyone played this before? what did you think of it? a different spin of the mario games...fight RPG style! <3

I really enjoyed. The RPG battles were really intense (the hard boss battles) I like how they managed to implement the style in a mario game. Quite challenging at times, and the storyline is decent.
My first playing this game on virtual console on the Wii was a huge experience since i never though there will be a Mario RPG game on the SNES and controls for battles took me sometime to get used to, the story was confusing till i finished the game and played again. The game was really fun, i heard paper Mario was Super Mario RPG 2, but since Square Enix (forgot if it is) have copyright on some stuff, they won't let Nintendo continue the Super Mario RPG series and instead Nintendo has to make something interesting. (and that's how Paper Mario was born.)

I have never played this but I have played a few paper marios and mario and luigis. That forest maze song things is SOOO good tho.

Is really a fun once you get, it gets funny and battles are really good, i think this is the 1st time you play as bowser to fight enemies while mallow and geno are black mages and peach is a white mage (peach is op with that frying pan) in smash, peach's frying pan is the strongest side smash since her tennis racket and golf stick (can't remember the name since i barely play golf). are weaker than the frying pan. Overall the game is great and recommended to play on Wii virtual console or wait till nintendo gets a Wii U Virtual console version.

Back