Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
I loved both this game and all the other paper mario games that it inspired. The characters and even the feel of the game perfectly mimicked what a true, good rpg should be able to do. It wa excellent despite being made at the end of the snes life cycle and was an excellent example for game companies to follow in the future. It really helped the platform to advance into the n64 era and also helped the sense during its final days 8/10 excellent

Oh gosh, I loved this game. The characters, the story, and the stages all created a perfect blend of authenticity that i thourofhly enjoyed. The game was well made and had an excellent cast of colorful characters. I es epically liked the secret boss fight with the final fantasy boss. Really nest crossover work that was going on there, really impressive for a nintendo game. I was truly impressed by this games music as well. It is just as hood if not better than any final fantasy music I've heard kt date. The attention to detail was just stunning. 10/10 nintendo, 10/10.

Hey guys,

This is my first post to the forum, so I figured I'd start with a game that has had my full attention for almost a week since I last downloaded it on the Wii U Virtual Console.

The name of the game is Super Mario RPG for the SNES. I found myself getting sucked back in to this game with the utmost joy and elatedness of playing such a brilliant game classic from top to bottom a masterpiece.

This is not a review of the game, more of a quick thoughts on the game I currently am playing including with a SNES controller adapter to get the full experience of playing this gem.

The music, oh man, one of my favorite soundtracks that still rings in my ears from the levels that Mario and his friends trek through, creating memories from every step of the way.

With all the different types of games that are out there now a days with current gen systems, there hasn't been many that can catch my attention and create a awesome experience in terms of gameplay, story, music, RPG and adventure that Super Mario RPG creates.

If you haven't played this game yet, it's never too late to jump in the world of Super Mario RPG!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    968.8 KB · Views: 2
5 stars; a masterpiece that is currently my favorite SNES game of all time. :)

A great game and one of my favorite rpgs I am so glad Nintendo got square to make this

Reactions: AnimeGameKid
I like it alot. My frist rpg game I ever played, but my Super nes don't work anymore, so I need buy a electric cord to play it again. Unless they make it for 3ds. Thats why I'm trying to make it on my 3ds

This game is very enjoyable to play and I found it interesting and awesome. Although I'm surprised about Bowser joining Mario's group for the first time. Bowser, for the first time in the series, joins Mario's side. His goal was to take his keep back from Smithy's gang. He and Mario reluctantly join at Booster Tower. He doesn't have as great a variety of special attacks as the other members of the team, though he is physically incredibly strong. Mario fights with two of his four partners at a time, though he is able to switch partners outside of battle. The characters have many stats that grow as they level up.

Oh my gosh! I really love Super Mario: Legend of the seven stars (SNES). Super Mario RPG contains token similarities to other Square-developed video games, such as the Final Fantasy series, along with a story and gameplay based on the Super Mario Bros. series of platform games. Like most traditional JRPGs, there are two main sections to the game: adventuring and turn-based battle sequences. Much of Super Mario RPG's gameplay is outside monster battles and plays like an isometric 3D platformer, in which traditional Mario elements such as punching floating question blocks from below are prominent. There are no random encounters and as such enemies are visible in the field.

I enjoy playing Super Mario RPG: Legend of the seven stars. Its very fun to play and I can't stop playing it although it wasn't all popular. Super Mario RPG's success was limited due to the release of the Nintendo 64 and Super Mario 64 four months later that year. But although that happened, I still love the game anyways. The story was interesting and really cool. The action was pretty cool too.

Back