Super Smash Brothers Held As Proud Example In The Japanese Gaming Industry, Consider GTA A Mixed Bag

• Thread starter wiiboy
  • Start date
wiiboy

wiiboy

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Many well known Japanese Game Developers have held one of Masahiro Sakurai's greatest creations (Super Smash Brothers) up to the standard it should be and there's no stopping any one of them from begging the very selective dev if their very own creations could possibly hit the once in a lifetime mark of appearing in the game, no doubt they consider this to be quite an honor but what about GTA?

What HAVE devs in the west to say of the highly critically acclaimed franchise now with sales of over a billion?!! There must be something beyond the real world simulations and huge over-worlds to explore that gives it that honorable mention.. isn't there?? Sound off in the comments below!

Last edited:
Mmm... GTA is a sandbox, that means you can do a lot of things, and people have fun of it...
The best part of the game is the driving, also that movie experience I think...

Also:
Animal Crossing New Leaf --> 3DS
Grand Theft Auto V --> PS3-Xbox360

Those has the same satisfaction to the user (player), but those are a lot different...

I think GTA has become more of a consumer based munchy lol "munch munch munch, this game.. so delicious"
As you say, it's a sandbox, no one can resist exploring the possibilities there but as far as devs go... they only wish to have the kind of resources rockstar has to create such massive/detailed worlds.

I see super smash bros as a video game. GTA, I think that's just some kind of entertainment for people to play with and be something they can't normally be.

You can take showers in GTA 5.

now the game is getting ridiculous.

Reactions: wiiboy
Lol ^

*pause*
So that's why everyone wanted a female character in GTA V.

:p

Reactions: Marc
*pause*...So that's why everyone wanted a female character in GTA V.
Yeah. The game doesn't censor anything, too, so kids that play that game will be confused at what they see. :-l

Yeah. The game doesn't censor anything, too, so kids that play that game will be confused at what they see. :-l

You can't go naked in the game...

Well, you can play naked on Heavy Rain... thanks to a glitch o_O

You can't go naked in the game...Well, you can play naked on Heavy Rain... thanks to a glitch
Well, I haven't played nor seen a lot of gameplay trailers for this game. But I do know that the game contains nudity.

Well, I haven't played nor seen a lot of gameplay trailers for this game. But I do know that the game contains nudity.

I played GTA IV and it doesn't have nudity. 100% censored.

But I have to research for GTA V then... :p

I played GTA IV and it doesn't have nudity. 100% censored.But I have to research for GTA V then...
In GTA V there is nudity. I could send you a video through private message with proof if you want. :eek:

In GTA V there is nudity. I could send you a video through private message with proof if you want. :eek:

Send it because I can't believe that :eek:

Too funny with you guys! xD ROLF!!

Send it because I can't believe that :eek:
Wasn't this supposed to be a kid's forum? :p

I played GTA IV and it doesn't have nudity. 100% censored.

But I have to research for GTA V then... :p
You can go to places that shall not be named. Goes by the same name of the stick used in golf. :p
I'm sorry but I'd rather not imprint that in any kid's mind. :p

You can go to places that shall not be named. Goes by the same name of the stick used in golf. :p
I'm sorry but I'd rather not imprint that in any kid's mind. :p

I saw a trailer and I know what are you talking about. GTA V is a lot different than other games, it's a lot more crude than usual.

I saw a trailer and I know what are you talking about. GTA V is a lot different than other games, it's a lot more crude than usual.
It was aimed towards more adult audiences i suppose. 18 above.

It was aimed towards more adult audiences i suppose. 18 above.

Well, Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft can't sell A rating games.
So doing this in a M game have it's logic.

Back