Super Smash Flash 2

• Thread starter srgs
  • Start date
srgs

srgs

3DS FC: 0430-8596-8893
Towns Folk
For those who haven't heard of it, Super Smash Flash 2 (SSF2) is a fan game that plays nearly exactly like Super Smash Bros., closely to Melee.
To avoid sounding like an advertiser, I'll just cut it short here.
Does anyone play this game? If so, what character(s) do you mainly play as?

I play it,my mains are goku,naruto,megaman,and KirbyKirby

I main Kirby, Black Mage, and Captain Falcon.

I play it too. I'm a Naruto main. I'm actually surprised people on here know it, but I shouldn't since it's quite popular.

I've only tried the first SSF but I didn't like it because I don't think it saved my unlocked characters when I came back to it and it was pretty meh. But Super Smash Land on the other hand is quite enjoyable and it feels like a GB game to me (just a little bit).

The first supe smash flash SUCKS HARD. Play the second. :)

I've only tried the first SSF but I didn't like it because I don't think it saved my unlocked characters when I came back to it and it was pretty meh.
Hit Like by accident.
Anyway, like Dragovian said, the first one is horrible. SSF2 is a complete reboot to the first game, having better sprites and animations. Mechanics are much more improved from the first game, as it works exactly like any actual Smash Bros. game would.

Hit Like by accident.
(Off topic: didn't get the like in the alerts)

I've played Super Smash Flash 2, but I haven't tried playing online with other players. I've been maining Zelda & Lloyd mostly, of course I rather the original Super Smash, but this is nice, just to pass time, I play like once a week.

So who else is waiting for v0.9b? I can't wait but it's probably going to be released in August. I just hope they keep up the good work!

Reactions: MLGirby
It's announced that it's going to be well before August, but that probably means July 31st.

Reactions: TheSuperKid
A Mcleodgaming Direct will stream on Monday.
What do you think will be announced?

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

A Mcleodgaming Direct will stream on Monday.
What do you think will be announced?
Do you think dramatic mode will come to the actual Smash Bros. series because of this? It certainly looks epic although they might need to add a lot of epic sound effects too. I mean tell me that doesn't sound like something you'd want to see.

OmG I never saw their Twitter page,what new modes are there?

Anyone excited for the release on this Thursday? If anyone wants to fight online, post your MGN ID here.
Mine is SRG.

Dayum, I can't wait. Forgot my MGN ID, I'll probably post it here when I'm bothered...

NEVER! Lol joking, I'll post it when I get to it.

THE HYPE IS REAL
THE ISAAC IS REAL
THE ONLINE MODE IS REAL
THE RELEASE DATE IS REAL

I am so exited for this release.

Issac is getting in.
Chili robot has a moveset.
Sora buff.
Ned modes like vampore.
online mode
Online mode.....
online MODE.
ONLINE MODEEEEEEEEEE.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so exited for this release.

Issac is getting in.
Chili robot has a moveset.
Sora buff.
Ned modes like vampore.
online mode
Online mode.....
online MODE.
ONLINE MODEEEEEEEEEE.
I'm guessing online mode is coming out in like a month or two from now. But I understand your hype, since this type of thing is revolutionary for the SSF series.
ZOMG! ONLINE MODE CONFIRMED! HELLLL YEAah! I love the way I'm typing this but no one is going to read this lol. Now time to post some secrets: I love Nachos.

I'm guessing online mode is coming out in like a month or two from now. But I understand your hype, since this type of thing is revolutionary for the SSF series.
ZOMG! ONLINE MODE CONFIRMED! HELLLL YEAah! I love the way I'm typing this but no one is going to read this lol. Now time to post some secrets: I love Nachos.
I assume you didn't watch the direct. It comes out Thursday, not your guess.

Back