Super Smash Flash 2

• Thread starter srgs
  • Start date
I challenge you all my goku vs everyone

I assume you didn't watch the direct. It comes out Thursday, not your guess.
I watched the direct and I know the game is coming on Thursday, but didn't they say that it is coming in two parts? Like demo then online later.

EDIT: I stand corrected, I see the online mode is coming immediately. I though they weree gonna release demo only, then online but that seems to be changed. Sorry XD

Last edited:
THE MOMENT HAS COME
V0.9b IS OUT!!!!

Reactions: srgs
?.....I used to play smash flash but then all of a sudden it got kinda boring and pointless......but then again I might go back to playing smash flash 2.....even though flash 1 was better.

?.....I used to play smash flash but then all of a sudden it got kinda boring and pointless......but then again I might go back to playing smash flash 2.....even though flash 1 was better.
Super Smash Flash 1 was terrible. It wasn't true to the actual Smash Bros. games and characters were all over the place.

Reactions: MLGirby
I used to play this during class. It's definitely a fun game to occupy your time for an hour or 2. Especially fun to play co-op with friends.

Reactions: srgs
I loved super smash flash 1 due to the character diversity, they had people from a lot of diffrent games like naruto, inyuasha, and others.

So did anyone's MGN account get activated?
I'm still waiting for mine. Ironically, I was one of the first to sign up, yet all of my friends who signed up later than me had their accounts activated already.

Mine was activated. I was like the first to sign up

Registered on first day, still haven't got my email :mad:
HOTMAIL SUX

Well I got the email but every time it click the link to activate it won't let me.....

The site was back up since this weekend. Anyone want to fight through online?

Back