Sword Art Online

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
I think Sword Art Online is based on a manga, not sure though :bag:.

I have this weird feeling that it is going to resume, (I don't know why)

So far all the worlds we have experienced were Alfhiem Online and Sword Art Online :(
There was supposed to be gun gale online going to be released soon I think my friend told me the creator of sword art online is creating a drama show I think.

I think Sword Art Online is based on a manga, not sure though :bag:.

I have this weird feeling that it is going to resume, (I don't know why)

So far all the worlds we have experienced were Alfhiem Online and Sword Art Online :(

I believe it all started with a light novel and went to manga and then to anime.

SAO is based on a manga I read it

It's was new when I first read it but it was on chapter 12 after a week they say they make it anime I was like wow :eek: that was fast heheheh

SAO is based on a manga I read it

It's was new when I first read it but it was on chapter 12 after a week they say they make it anime I was like wow :eek: that was fast heheheh
Well I suppose the manga was too popular

I believe it all started with a light novel and went to manga and then to anime.
Yeah that seems correct, would you guys ever think it will resume :( ..Its not confirmed, why ?!?

the studio that did the anime most likely took up another project. Though given how well done SAO is, they could already be working on the next one but will take months to complete.

Reactions: Reece and Sesshomaru_rocks22
the studio that did the anime most likely took up another project. Though given how well done SAO is, they could already be working on the next one but will take months to complete.
Well that sucks, I sure hope that they do continue the SAO anime, it has done really well, a new season is quite anticipated for anime viewers.

Well that sucks, I sure hope that they do continue the SAO anime, it has done really well, a new season is quite anticipated for anime viewers.
I hope for the same

Reactions: Reece
Well acutally it was mixed. Some people thought 15-25 was awful and some thought it was awesome sooooo i dk

Well acutally it was mixed. Some people thought 15-25 was awful and some thought it was awesome sooooo i dk
Well the Alfhiem Online season was a total failure, I think, from sword fighting to fairies, its a downgrade but it would be interesting to see the next season being based in a world like Gungale Online, Underworld Online.

Alfheim Online

The setting for the second arc of the story, known as ALO for short. All players in the game have wings and are capable of flight. It is a large world, divided into separate 'homelands' for each of its fairy races. In Alfheim's center is a very large tree called the World Tree, and the goal of the game is to reach the top. It implements a skill-based system with players increasing their stats by developing both their combat and non-combat skills. Aincrad, the castle of the first game, is later accessible to ALO players as well.

Gun Gale Online
The setting for the third arc of the story, known as GGO for short. It is a virtual game world with a main focus on guns, although melee weapons like lightsabers and knives also exist. From all the games it is the most competitive one as the money earned there can be exchanged for currency used in the real world, drawing high-tier professional players to make a living from it.

UnderWorld
The setting for the fourth arc of the story. According to Kirito, it is graphically the most realistic of all VRMMOs to date. The flow of time in UW is variable and can be much faster relative to the real world's. Even so, it seems that even Kirito was misled as to the actual rate of UW's time flow, so it is still unknown. However, in the as of yet canon "There is but one ultimate way" side story, the rate is said to be safely up to 1,000 times faster than that of the real world, just like Accel World's Brain Burst.

Well the Alfhiem Online season was a total failure, I think, from sword fighting to fairies, its a downgrade but it would be interesting to see the next season being based in a world like Gungale Online, Underworld Online.
at least make an attempt to make the other 2 epic =)

Reactions: Reece
I started watching it today and it's not bad

Well, they had to do the Fairy Dance arc, in order to be true to the Light Novels. I personally only disliked the whole Suguha/Leafa thing, other than that, Fairy Dance was pretty good imo. Having read the Light Novels, the next arc (Phantom Bullet) will be amazing, and they'd have to screw up pretty badly for it to be worse than the first half of season one.

Reactions: Marc
This anime made me cry during some episodes, particular Ep. 14. Plus, there's so much geeky stuffz in it :)

I hope they will continue creating anime, cause there is 15 volumes of manga, and now anime is only on 5th

I can't wait for the end of Phantom Bullet. The ending of the light novel made me cry, so the anime is probably turn me into a waterfall.

I really enjoyed the series. Started in English Sub but got impatient and switched to dub. I prefer the first arc in SAO to the Alfheim arc, which seemed a bit weird, but I still liked it.

Back