Teach me your ways, o wise ones!

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
I’d say a travel case for if your on the go so you can bring more physical games with you but that’s your choice

The dock can scratch the Switch, because they decided to make it from hard plastic for some reason, so try to put something soft in the inside or get a screen protector (a tempered glass one is reccomended. You can use a plastic one, but they're scratched easily) .
yeah you definitely want a screen protector I think my switch has a small scratch from the dock but luckily it doesn’t scratch the screen just a little bit of the side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: P2.0
I’d say a travel case for if your on the go so you can bring more physical games with you but that’s your choice

yeah you definitely want a screen protector I think my switch has a small scratch from the dock but luckily it doesn’t scratch the screen just a little bit of the side.
Well, I actually don't go anywhere, tbh. I'm mostly at home unless I'm going with my grandma to the bank, or going to help my uncle. ^^; #LivingUnderARock
So I don't think I'll need one of those. Plus, my siblings would freak out if I wanted to take it with me. ( Don't see why, I'm paying for most of it anyway. :p )

Now that screen protector, though... That sounds like what I had for my tablet at one point. I'll look into that as well. Thank you! :D

Reactions: AricAttack
1F809DD2-92E0-4533-93E0-F903F3DB4C7B.jpeg
you see the plus and minus on the left and right joy cons those are actually start and select buttons​

Reactions: P2.0
Back