Forum Management
IUxzPJG.png

Coming Soon To A Pedia Near You

June 2020. That is all :eyes:

Reactions: Traidable and Mizunil
IUxzPJG.png

Coming Soon To A Pedia Near You

June 2020. That is all :eyes:
But what if all was nothing to me, but nothing to me was all to you? How would you feel then :eyes2:

Reactions: Marc
  • Funny
Reactions: Jisenku, AricAttack, Artisan and 1 other person
So I know this has something to do with AC, but what? :redpanda:

So I know this has something to do with AC, but what? :redpanda:
Everyone will be able to participate I think so dw :D

Nook Miles ticket :0
Hmm I’m excited for what’s coming

Reactions: Marc
Hmm I’m excited for what’s coming
If there's anything you guys wanna see reward-wise, don't be afraid to suggest cause I'm still in the planning stages :p

i dont know what that is. @Nafinator says its a nook miles ticket but i have never played any Animal Crossing game.

i dont know what that is. @Nafinator says its a nook miles ticket but i have never played any Animal Crossing game.
The pic is a Nook Miles Ticket from Animal Crossing but it's not an event for only Animal Crossing players.

The pic is a Nook Miles Ticket from Animal Crossing but it's not an event for only Animal Crossing players.
that sounds cool! thanks for telling me

so wats the event for? i dont have animal crossing lol, and wondering if its for any other games? or an online event?

so wats the event for? i dont have animal crossing lol, and wondering if its for any other games? or an online event?
Should always read through comments below haha. I said you don't need to play Animal Crossing to participate ;)

More details will be revealed in June :D

yeah lol, i read the comments below, sorry if i was confusing, i was just stating that i ddnt have Animal Crossing...

Why am I leaning towards the thought that this might be a new form of currency for the site :redpanda:

Why am I leaning towards the thought that this might be a new form of currency for the site :redpanda:
:pepe:

my first thought when reading this was some kind of special reward currency where we could use it to go to an "island" and play a game for rewards with it or something. IDK how that'd work though :redpanda:

my first thought when reading this was some kind of special reward currency where we could use it to go to an "island" and play a game for rewards with it or something. IDK how that'd work though :redpanda:
It's Marc's house we're going to. :p

• Funny
Reactions: Deepak and 28142
And this is where I would say I'm excited to join the event with my copy of Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

IF I HAD ONE

And this is where I would say I'm excited to join the event with my copy of Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

IF I HAD ONE

Again as stated before, you don't need a copy of the game to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back