[Teaser] The Dodo Is The Word - June 2020

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again as stated before, you don't need a copy of the game to join.
ooooooooooooooh. . .

in THAT case. . .

lol. i just read through the comments and 25% of them are people saying they dont have the game and marc replying you dont need the game.

It's Marc's house we're going to. :p
Done packing my suitcases. Get ready @Marc.

Reactions: Marc, Artisan and 28142
The people who guessed a new currency is right. But it's not going to be permanent, of course :greedy:

For the people who have low amounts of Play Coins, I'd highly recommend racking up some tho ><

Reactions: Jisenku and Samster
The people who guessed a new currency is right. But it's not going to be permanent, of course :greedy:

For the people who have low amounts of Play Coins, I'd highly recommend racking up some tho ><
what would you consider a low amount?

Reactions: Deepak
We did this before... So is the old currency back?

We did this before... So is the old currency back?
Look at my avatar and see the expert advice :pepe:

• Funny
  • Informative
Reactions: Mizunil, Deepak, 28142 and 1 other person
Guys, I'm sorry to say but I'm going to delay this a bit until things calm down in the US. It doesn't really seem right to host such a large event right now when all the crazy things are happening with police brutality and people causing trouble for peaceful protesters by burning down buildings and looting.

#BlackLivesMatter <3

Reactions: Mizunil, Deepak, Samster and 2 others
Guys, I'm sorry to say but I'm going to delay this a bit until things calm down in the US. It doesn't really seem right to host such a large event right now when all the crazy things are happening with police brutality and people causing trouble for peaceful protesters by burning down buildings and looting.

#BlackLivesMatter <3
Did you take a page from Sony's book? Sony did something similar with an event today as well.

#BlackLivesMatter <3
There are more important things going on in the world right now. I completely agree with your decision to do this, and I look forward to when we get to experience this event.

#BlackLivesMatter

Did you take a page from Sony's book? Sony did something similar with an event today as well.
Nah. This is something I've been discussing with several people and I've come to the decision.

I dun know what's up, I'm just here. : D

Reactions: Deepak
Reactions: AricAttack
Hmmm

Reactions: AricAttack
Some more details about this..

#1. Save up those Play Coins :pepe:
#2. Take advantage of the referral program if you're able to (not just for earning Play Coins).
#3. It's rainy in July :monkey: - wink wink -
#4. Chocolate milk.. very very important :sneaky: or is it huehuehue

And a taste of the prizes :pepe2: (it's not finalized yet so some stuff might be added later)
  • $100 US cOLD hArD cash in PayPal, Amazon, Nintendo eShop or Steam credit.
  • Some Nintendo Switch Games:
    • Mystery Game A (value): $07.99
    • Mystery Game B (value): $19.99
    • Mystery Game C (value): $29.99
    • Mystery Game D (value): $39.99
  • Your hand-picked custom username color for THREE months :GWowoHehe:
Feel free to private message me if you want to suggest a prize or something you'd like to see for the upcoming event. I'm always open to listening and I won't bite at all :n-cm: unless you're a cookie or something of course.

• Informative
Reactions: Mizunil, Artisan and 28142
It's not that death comes sooner game Sky :eyes2:

I was more pointing out that it was formatted oddly xD

I was more pointing out that it was formatted oddly xD
I couldn't stand the empty space fite me :kermit:

• Funny
Reactions: Artisan and 28142
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back