Pk1410

Retired
Towns Folk

chikorita.png
Welcome to the 1PC Pokemon Shop!
hippopotas.png

f6695ef2ec97b1548229da6f3b2b5f67.png

Thanks Vii for the banner :0

As the title says everything is worth 1 pc. Anything you would like will be worth 1pc. This includes ev training, leveling your Pokemon, items, Hidden ability, mega stones, egg moves, and more! I DO NOT take requests for shiny Pokemon nor legendary Pokemon. That takes way too much time.

deino.png
Example:
If you want an ev trained Goodra level 100 with Hidden Ability and holding an assault vest this will equals 4pc. Breeding= 1pc, level 100= 1pc, Hidden Ability= 1pc, and item = 1pc.

igglybuff.png
Things to keep in mind:

-If you just want me to breed you a Pokemon with 6ivs, it will cost only 1pc.
-1pc per egg move. If you want two egg moves on one Pokemon it will be 2pc.
- Patience when you order. It might take up to 2-3 days to complete your order. Especially if there is more people asking for stuff.
- Must be patient if you are ordering a mega stone as it is not quite simple to get them.
- I can also breed Pokemon with any Pokeball you want them to be on. Don't ask me for impossible/hacked stuff because I can't do that kind of stuff.
- Make sure to be specific with what you want. I don't want to be breeding 3 different things because you decided to change your mind at the last minute.
- When ordering make sure to tell me what is exactly that you want, I don't want to get confused and breed you the wrong thing ;-;
- If you can't figure out the price of your order feel free to ask me how much is it.

Announcement: Starting today if you spent 10PC or more in a single purchase, you will get a free Pokemon of your choice (not legendary nor shiny) this includes ev training, lv up (50 only), hidden power, HA, egg moves, etc on that free Pokemon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff The Killer, TheLastKitaki, kr3rdparty and 12 others
Woah.
Guardian (Gardevoir) (F) (Luxury Ball)
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball
- Shadow Ball
and
Hydreigon (Hyderheads) (Dusk Ball)
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power
- Flamethrower
Both Lv 100 pls. How much is this. First customer. Lol

Last edited:
Wow! Not buying, just stopping by to say you have awesome prices and do hidden powers?! This shop needs to be known.

Reactions: TheLastKitaki, Ackattack2823, JayRawrTiz and 1 other person
Woah.
Guardian (Gardevoir) (F) (Luxury Ball)
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball
- Shadow Ball
and
Hydreigon (Hyderheads) (Dusk Ball)
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power
- Flamethrower
Both Lv 100 pls. How much is this. First customer. Lol

Oh my e.e

Ehh...5pc for Gardevoir. Breeding+Pokeball+ ev training+ lv100+ (Hyper Voice)move tutor = 5pc
Hydreigon is also 5 pc. Breeding+ Pokeball+ ev training+ lv100 + (Earth Power) Move tutor/Egg move= 5pc
In total will be 10pc. I will start working on both Pokemon right now. I will message you once I am ready.

Reactions: Ramphy
@Pk1410 Ok good deal. I will pay you 10PC when i get it just for legitimacy purposes. Okay with you?

EDIT: BTW you have the best deal in the market. If all is good I will be shopping at you store all the time. Gardevoir 4 SpDef

Reactions: Vernal
@Pk1410 Ok good deal. I will pay you 10PC when i get it just for legitimacy purposes. Okay with you?

EDIT: BTW you have the best deal in the market. If all is good I will be shopping at you store all the time.
Yea sure no problem. xP

@Pk1410 Could I add Gardevoirite and Choice specs? Altogether 12PC right?

@Pk1410 , how much for your soul?

Are the prices intimidating, Vii? Lol xD

@Pk1410 , how much for your soul?
Come on, Vii. You come to the 1PC shop, and you ask me how much is my soul? smh e.e

Reactions: TheLastKitaki, JayRawrTiz and Vernal
That's a Good Pokémon Shop! ^.^

Reactions: Vernal
I only found this shop, because I was thinkin of making a cheap EV training and leveling "shop".

Come on, Vii. You come to the 1PC shop, and you ask me how much is my soul? smh e.e

Gimme your soul. >.>
Meep wants it.
Lol ik. I'm messing with you. :3
Love the shop, I'll order Hidden Power stuff in the future.
Good day, Sir.
7815d850365ae72566e687d0a59a49cf.gif

Reactions: lemonpoppymuffin, Ramphy and Vernal
Gimme your soul. >.>
Meep wants it.
Lol ik. I'm messing with you. :3
Love the shop, I'll order Hidden Power stuff in the future.
Good day, Sir.
7815d850365ae72566e687d0a59a49cf.gif
Competition :eek:

What's EV/IV

Back