Closed The 1PC Pokemon Shop!

• Thread starter Pk1410
  • Start date
He doesn't do legendary pokemon.

@Pk1410 yo, i dont wanna rush, but u said u would have the pokemon ready 2 days ago, and its okay if it takes a while, but can i get an estimate on when it will be ready (im 100 percent okay with it being a while, i just wanna know around when to expect)

@Pk1410 yo, i dont wanna rush, but u said u would have the pokemon ready 2 days ago, and its okay if it takes a while, but can i get an estimate on when it will be ready (im 100 percent okay with it being a while, i just wanna know around when to expect)
I am still working on them. Monday was a busy day for me. I apologize.

@Pk1410 No problem, just gimme a heads up when you're ready to trade them

I think this shop might be better than mine, even though I sell legends, shinies, mythicals, and regulars, these prices are probably better. :eek:

Hey its been days. Is abra ready?

Announcement: I will no longer take any other request. I will keep working on the current orders and leave the thread open; however, once I am done with the few orders I will close this shop.

Is thi
chikorita.png
Welcome to the 1PC Pokemon Shop!
hippopotas.png

f6695ef2ec97b1548229da6f3b2b5f67.png

Thanks Vii for the banner :0

As the title says everything is worth 1 pc. Anything you would like will be worth 1pc. This includes ev training, leveling your Pokemon, items, Hidden ability, mega stones, egg moves, and more! I DO NOT take requests for shiny Pokemon nor legendary Pokemon. That takes way too much time.

deino.png
Example:
If you want an ev trained Goodra level 100 with Hidden Ability and holding an assault vest this will equals 4pc. Breeding= 1pc, level 100= 1pc, Hidden Ability= 1pc, and item = 1pc.

igglybuff.png
Things to keep in mind:

-If you just want me to breed you a Pokemon with 6ivs, it will cost only 1pc.
-1pc per egg move. If you want two egg moves on one Pokemon it will be 2pc.
- Patience when you order. It might take up to 2-3 days to complete your order. Especially if there is more people asking for stuff.
- Must be patient if you are ordering a mega stone as it is not quite simple to get them.
- I can also breed Pokemon with any Pokeball you want them to be on. Don't ask me for impossible/hacked stuff because I can't do that kind of stuff.
- Make sure to be specific with what you want. I don't want to be breeding 3 different things because you decided to change your mind at the last minute.
- When ordering make sure to tell me what is exactly that you want, I don't want to get confused and breed you the wrong thing ;-;
- If you can't figure out the price of your order feel free to ask me how much is it.

Announcement: Starting today if you spent 10PC or more in a single purchase, you will get a free Pokemon of your choice (not legendary nor shiny) this includes ev training, lv up (50 only), hidden power, HA, egg moves, etc on that free Pokemon.
is this for Pokemon alpha saphire

Why
Announcement: I will no longer take any other request. I will keep working on the current orders and leave the thread open; however, once I am done with the few orders I will close this shop.
:-o

I would appreciate if you avoid double posting. As for why am I closing it...well..I am starting to get busy with college and stuff. I no longer have the time to breed, level up, and ev train like I used to.

hi pk, im sorry, but is my eevee ready? so sorry...

@Pk1410 im ready to trade, my fc is 3394 4713 3928 im online right now add me

Do you breed Hidden Powers?

I would like one wailrain lv 100

Hydropump
Ice beam
Blizzard
Earthquake

I no longer take requests. I left it open so the people that never claimed their Pokemon can do so.. some day.

Back