Should I start attacking, or nah? :eek:

Attack rolls: 3,8,7,8,6 :eyes2:

Attack rolls: 3,8,7,8,6 :eyes2:
3 - 50 dmg
8 - 50 dmg
7 - fatal
8 - 50 dmg
6 - 50 dmg

Do one 4 sided dice roll to determine if fatal strike is fatal.

Reactions: P2.0
3 - 50 dmg
8 - 50 dmg
7 - fatal
8 - 50 dmg
6 - 50 dmg

Do one 4 sided dice roll to determine if fatal strike is fatal.
I called 2 and rolled 2. Fatal damaged that stale biscuit. :eyes2:

Reactions: Marc
I called 2 and rolled 2. Fatal damaged that stale biscuit. :eyes2:
Congrats, you killed Margaret :kermit:

Reactions: Mikaya and P2.0
Reactions: Mikaya, Samster and P2.0
Good job! Season 1 is now over.
um

what the hell, that happened way faster than I thought

....WHAT!? :eek:
Also, congrats to my boi! :D

Great job winning Season 1, my man! *^*

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikaya and P2.0
Also, congrats to my boi! :D

Great job winning Season 1, my man! *^*
Couldn't have done it without you weakening her. *^*

Reactions: Samster and Mikaya
Mystery spot got me spongebob

that was...very sudden

well, im gonna give some feedback for a possible season 2
-it would be helpful to have the map update to show that a enemy is dead , it would be very simple via marking the defeated enemies with a X or a skull
-a lot of things are too much random, specially instant kills, it doesnt matter how strong you get if latter someone is lucky and instakills you,
-weapon type is irrelevant, i think it would be fine if depending of the weapon we would be able to learn skills to depend less in the dices (obviusly having cooldown so you cant use them too much)
-its kinda pointless to cooperate if at the end only one can get the prize (specially when someone can simply a luck streak with instakills), i have a idea of how to do it better to encourage cooperation
each enemy have a set prize , for example, lets say i make a enemy that have 100 HP and the people who defeated it get 100 PC, however, 3 people defeat him togheter,
player 1 did 35 of damage to the enemy (35%) so he gets 35 PC
player 2 did 10 damage(10%) so he gets 10 PC
player 3 did 55 damage (55%) so he gets 55 PC

that way everyone would have a incentive to help each other instead of trying to do the last hit to the final boss to get the loot

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikaya and Marc
that was...very sudden

well, im gonna give some feedback for a possible season 2
-it would be helpful to have the map update to show that a enemy is dead , it would be very simple via marking the defeated enemies with a X or a skull
-a lot of thing are too much random, specially instant kills, it doesnt matter how strong you get if latter someone is lucky and instakills you,
-weapon tipe is irrelevant, i think it would be fine if depending of the weapon we would be able to learn skills to depend less in the dices (obviusly having cooldown so you can use them too much)
-its kinda pointless to cooperate if at the end only one can get the prize (specially when someone can simply a luck streak with instakills), i have a idea of how to do it better to encourage cooperation
each enemy have a set prize , for example, lets say i make a enemy that have 100 HP and the people who defeated it get 100 PC, however, 3 people defeat him togheter,
player 1 did 35 of damage to the enemy (35%) so he gets 35 PC
player 2 did 10 damage(10%) so he gets 10 PC
player 3 did 55 damage (55%) so he gets 55 PC

that way every one would have a incentive to help each other instead of trying to do the last hit to the final boss to get the loot
Type*

Reactions: AricAttack
english is not my first language, so sometimes i make mistakes
I understand about English not being a first language, I just have a habit of fixing any spelling, or grammar error, or anything like that.
So if I do, do that than it’s just because I sorta can’t help myself. :)

My thought's because why not.
Fatal strike is OP. Maybe have a halve health move instead.
Weapon type was okay but I thought there's be a type advantage since there was 5 weapons.

My idea of a season two:
Have a light vs. dark free for all with multiple upgrade options other than just health or weapons like more revival herbs, speed, range, skills, skill crack option, abilities.
Whichever side wins gets their HP fully healed, a minimum health of X (probably higher than the start) if the boss/bosses are stronger and revive all the members from that side.
When you kill an enemy you take their weapon and leave the one you don't want behind.
Sidekicks or allied attacks that deal more damage encouraging teamwork. Maybe just a NPC instead of a member.
Have opposite sides move in the opposite direction like checkers and/or a circle, figure 8, triforce, etc.
Characters from previous seasons make a cameo (it has to be in canon right?).

Reactions: Samster, Mikaya and Marc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back