The final 3ds game..

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
I am just ready for the Switch Lite to be in place.

while there is very few new games coming for 3ds , it can still be enjoyed.
the 3ds to me felt liie it lasted longer than the nintendo ds did.
discounts on 3ds eshop are indeee likely to occur as time goes on.
since focus is more so on the current device the nintendo swotch.
i still use both devices , although when it comes to new game releases , i only look out for switch games now.

Switch Lite should have access to Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Advance games, just sayin'~
That might interest some people into buying it, imo. It really shouldn't be called a 'Switch' Lite anyway, cuz you can't even switch modes anymore, lol. :p

I had a feeling it was going to be the case after a while. Still, kinda surprised it was Persona. I've never played any game from that series and I don't think I will anytime soon.

I don't feel too bad about it. It had a good run and it made me happy. I wouldn't want more 3DS games coming out if they're going to be lackluster, so it's good that now things have calmed down enough. I will be sure to enjoy the games I do have for my 3DS a lot more from now on.

Reactions: Jisenku
I always thought that I would never stop using my 3DS when I was younger, but here we are. I haven’t seen the thing in at least 6 months or so, mainly because it just isn’t interesting anymore.

You can kinda tell that the quality of the last 3DS games that were released were... not so good. WarioWare Gold looks like it was slapped together in less than a month, and Luigi’s Mansion was literally just a port with nothing new except multiplayer.

Nintendo’s just shifting all of it’s focus to the Switch now, which is sad, but makes sense. After all, that’s their new moneymaker now.
Warioware Gold was actually pretty good. The one rushed part I saw was the fact that the game was extremely short to the point that I beat it in 1-2 days.

I AM the final 3DS game

Back