The Heroes Of Pedia!

• Thread starter Tyrone
  • Start date
"Go on. I will not lose!"

"I'll back you up!" Ludgers blades switched back into dual pistols. "You know, it's not too late to give up?" Ludgers said.

"And if I gave up, what would that say about me? I have ran enough times, I will never give in."

"You're loss." Ludger held up his pistols, and they started to shine. "Elemental Impulse!" Ludgers dual pistols became shrouded in a cold good aura, similar to ice.

"Any time now... Any time..." Shade muttered to himself.

"Zero Divider!" Ludger shot two bullets that spiraled around each other, heading straight for Shade.

"And... Now!" Shade yelled freezing the bullets in the air. "Well then. This battle is getting interesting!"

Sky looked at shade with a confused look on his face. " And drop a beat!" The stone dude that Shade was standing on was vaporized as the demon fox Kuroma attacked and Sky turned on the song War of Change.

Shade teleported out of the range of the Demon Fox's attacks. "Bad doggy! Stay!" He said tossing bolders at its head using his psychic abilitys.

Kuroma caught the bolders and threw them back at Shade. Sky ran up behind Shade and tackled him. "Just give up you can't win!"

"You can say that but you acted far too quickly. Look out for the bolders," Shade laughed before teleporting away as the bolders which were heading straight for Shade were about too land on Sky.

A massive T.Rex mech slapped the bolders away and both of the entities turned to Shade.

"Rolling Thunder!" Ludger ran to the side of Shade, rolled behind him, and shot electric bullets at him.

Sky kicked Shade into the bullets before he could teleport knocking him out. "Ludger we are a great team."

"I was thinking the same thing!" Ludger said.

"Ugh... Still... What kind of guy would I-Ugh! Be if I couldn't... Take a hit!" Shade said getting up. "When you knocked me out, you reminded me why I'm here. I will never surrender!"

(#bump4days)
"So, you wanna keep going?" Luster said, pointing his guns at Shade.

"I'm cool with killing him if you are Ludger." (Who is this Luster guy?)

(God damn autocorrect XD)
"No, we're not gonna kill him." Ludger said

"Let's not give Mr. Better than everyone else time to recover." Sky wrapped electric eels around Shade preventing him from concentration on his psy power

Back