The Heroes Of Pedia!

• Thread starter Tyrone
  • Start date
"Umm...well hi Shade. Can you try to stay out of the way please?" Ludger said as he crawled out of the hole in the wall.

"Happily."

"Hey Ludger i bet he thinks he is better than us. I say we show him not to threaten us!"

"If you wanna get killed that's your business, but don't lump me in!" Ludger said.

"I say, if that's how it's going to be you better prepare yourself."

Sky pulls earbuds out of his ears. "What did you say? I couldn't hear you."

"Hmm. You are just like everyone else. Can't take someone seriously until it is too late."

"BOOM!" A mech had jumped onto Shade's platform and exploded destroying it.

Shade teleported back to the ground. "Can you not face me head on? It doesn't matter just asking," Shade asked as the mech was crushed by a unknown source.

"This is easy!" Sky hit Shade in the back of the head with a very large rock.

Suddenly, Shade disappeared and then reappeared 10 feet behind Sky.

"I see every action, every possible outcome, any battle you fight against me will be a hopelessly one sided one... But you have spirit, I'll give you that, one with so much determination, they can do anything they think of. But I can see what they think of. I will stand down if you will as well." Shade proposed.

"You forgot there's two of us, braniac!" Ludger said, as he ran up behind Shade, with his sledgehammer.

"Hmm... Apparently it's became your business now. Cute. Unfortunately my powers have a limit to what extent they can be used... So this will be my final move," And as Shade said this a giant stone being assembled itself and picked Shade up.

"Oh no! A big rock!" Sky yelled sarcastically.( the misspelling is real)

The rock slowly shaped itself into a humanoid shape, Shade on its sholder. "Pepare yourself!"

"Ludger do you think now is a good time for that 9 tailed demon fox?"

"If you are trying to scare me, a demon fox, no matter how many tails is not possibly capable of the destruction of the beings I have fought in the past."

"Pfft your funny man i hope you don't believe what your telling me right now. It isn't just any demon fox this is a giant demon fox!"

"I have seen the true power of the Eldrai. Picture a being that can erase entire planes of existance with little effort. Now picture your family and friends perishing as you cannot do anthing but watch. My name is Issac, I am one of the few survivors from the attacks on Zendikar from the Eldrazi and nothing will scare me."

"I don't want to hear yourlife story. I couldn't care less about it. Kuroma it is then."

Back