The last game you played is now part of Smash...

• Thread starter Aura Knight
  • Start date
I feel like someone must have said this but Heck yea I've always wanted Steve for Smash! And now Minecraft is on Wii U 3ds and Switch, so let's make this happen!

I feel like someone must have said this but Heck yea I've always wanted Steve for Smash! And now Minecraft is on Wii U 3ds and Switch, so let's make this happen!
Meh I'd rather have Sans than Steve and I've never played Undertale in my life.

Meh I'd rather have Sans than Steve and I've never played Undertale in my life.
Sans is already in Smash Bros.

: P

Reactions: TerraKnight
Sans is already in Smash Bros.

: P
Just give me the skin and I'd be fine but I'd rather not hack a game just for looks so I'll just wait for the new game and hope.

Just give me the skin and I'd be fine but I'd rather not hack a game just for looks so I'll just wait for the new game and hope.
What? ????
???
?
???
That was very quick to watch a 15 min video...

What? ????
???
?
???
That was very quick to watch a 15 min video...
I already seen it before. They come from similar places and Undertale is made by the same people that made the Earthbound Halloween hack.

Reactions: Duffy
I already seen it before. They come from similar places and Undertale is made by the same people that made the Earthbound Halloween hack.
I guess I'm still confused about the hacking for a skin thing though. I was just meme-ing because why not. But also why not steve in smash? He could use his sword for melee attacks, and shoot arrows like the links for his special. His recovery could the elytra+rocket boost. Maybe he can throw tnt bombs, etc.

The last game i played was ocarina of time. As far as i know Link is a playable character. Soooo how about Navi. I think that would be pretty cool!

imagine her mechanics! How would she fight? What kind of animations would they use to show said attacks? would she be fast? Would she use a weapon or be a weapon?

Dang, I was playing Chibi-Robo Park Patrol.

As if.

Oof. Last game I played was Fortnite, so here come the noob skins and VBucks!

rigth now i have been playing tohou genso wanderer reloaded for the switch, some of the attacks i list here are in tohou gensou shoujo taisen trough

reimu harukei exteermines figthers with her dodgind abilities and spells

B: she has a charge bar like litte mack that can charge up 3 times, if she holds N, she will use her bar to trow sealing needles, witch are very quick

if she have the bar charged one time, she can tap two times B, she will be stand still preparing one of her spellcards: fantasy seal,in that time she is vulnerable when is preparing it so you must be carefull
she will begin to shine when the spellcard is ready and if he catch a enemy while she is shining, she will use fantasy seal but you must be quick or reimu will stop shining and you will have wasted your bar for nothing

aaaand if you have the bar charged 3 times , you can tap 3 times B, she will start preparing her most powerfull spellcard: fantasy nature ,this one is more powefurl, but it also takes more time to prepare, when the spellcard is ready, reimu will summon some ying yang balls which will emit energy waves that makes a lot of damage, and if the enemy are in a bad possition, is instakill

up B :flying grace: reimu can fly, and can be in the air as long she whishes and she will take very low damage a no knowback from enemy attacks ,but she will not be able to attacks, since she is focused triyng to dogde enemies (thats why she would take low damage)

side B: harukei amulets, she will summon some amulets and trowh her at the enemy , these amulets are not so fast as sealing needless, but it can follow the enemy for some seconds

down B : i had two ideas for this one

1: ascencion kick: reimu teleports and counterattacks kicking the enemy on the back
2: she will summon a big ying yang ball and trow it to the enemy, this attack can be charged to make the ball more big

final smash: sanae kochiya will appear and will make a combined attack with reimu, basically trowing a giant laser to the stage

here is a video so you can see more or less how would be these attacks

starting from 6:13

Little did you know the inklings are going into smash

I was just playing Dark Souls 3...
And this... this would be great.
Can't we please have Solaire of Astora in Smash? We got the Amibo after all!

Just... please... even if he's DLC...

Reactions: AricAttack
So the recent game that I played is Kirby Star Allies... I'm wondering if one of the Dream Friends, like let's say, Bandana Waddle Dee would make it in as a fighter?

Hat kid for smash please! She has Kirby’s down special, a potion throw special, a homing dive special attack, plenty of umbrella attacks, a grappling hook recovery, a scooter dash attack, and a side special lazer attack.
Final Smash involves breaking time.

Reactions: TerraKnight, Danominator and AricAttack
Last game I played was Oneshot. Niko is too innocent to be in Smash tbh (really good game, though!)

Last game I played was Oneshot. Niko is too innocent to be in Smash tbh (really good game, though!)
Isabelle was literally just announced. Can’t get much more innocent than that.

Recent game was Team Fortress 2.

...I've said enough.

The last game I played was Super Mario Odyssey. I guess I'll play Xenoblade Chronicles 2 next, brb :D

So I've played Pokémon Quest...
I'm wondering if the pixelized Pokémon will pop up when someone throws a Pokéball in Smash? Or maybe an alternate skin for Pikachu and Jigglypuff?

Back