Breath of the Wild The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
I am personally amazed with what all the Switch can do. It is really one of Nintendo's best ideas in years, and releasing it alongside one of the best Zelda games to date was a fantastic idea on their part. In addition, I love the inclusion of DLC, which really opens up the game to even more possibilities than any Zelda game before.

What is everyone's thoughts about the new DLC for Breath of the Wild that was just released? Has anyone completed the Trial of the Sword yet? I personally have completed the trial of the sword and have really enjoyed what I have experienced of the DLC so far. I love the look of the masks, though I feel as though they have little function beyond the Korok Mask. I'd love to hear other opinions in regard to the DLC.

The dlc was a nice touch to the already great game. I did not enjoy getting all the armour, but It would be better in a new save. Trial of the swords was arguably the best part. I loved the channel get and can't wait to beat it on hard mode

DLC is an excellent way to increase the lifetime of big games, so it makes sense they would do it.

I've yet to play it, but so far it seems they really are doing quality with the concept in BotW.

So apparently there are rumors that the second DLC will be coming out later in November, sometime after the Champion Amiibos come out. It needs to come out here faster now because I'm getting impatient. XD

Wow the rumors at the beginning of this thread sound so good compared with what we ended up with.. i want big dungeons.. i want a better story.. i want a Challenge.

It's really interesting to see the progression of rumors to actual information in this thread! :)

Reactions: Kaynil
I personally like Breath of The Wild I thought it was a fun game. Its no where near my favorite Zelda game but I thought it was decent. I like the idea of over world bosses it reminds me of Xenoblade in a way.

BOTW is just an absolutely amazing game. First of all the graphics are just beatiful. Whilst they may not be technically impressive, they still look absolutely amazing and they are incredibly beautiful and sometimes I found myself up on a mountain top looking down and my breath was just taken away. It is such a serene and amazing enviroment.
Then when I get into more dangerous areas, it amazingly pulls off the feel of danger and darkness and mystery.
Next up the music is absoultely amazing. I could listen to the background for hours, especially when there are fighting parts. The tense music is absolutely amazing.
Then the most important thing, the gameplay. It is just AMAZING. Everything from the horses to the fighting to the towns. Its all managed well and very well done.

unnamed Zelda title that is acclaimed to appear for the Wii U in 2014
Hah, what a classic joke.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
BotW is one of the best games ever made, according to Metacritic, but when I was looking at the reviews, there was one that caught my eye...

tetetoto
Game graphic was very poor and it is like a ghost world, no npc anywhere. Sometimes just 3-4 Bocos seen moved on the field... That was all. I have played for 2 hours and felt despair. The next day I have sold switch and zelda. Waste of money.

He put a 0/10 rating, and 1 of 4 users found it helpful.
Looks like he doesn't know how to play a Zelda game, or even a open world game.
Hilarious.
There are more 0/10 reviews, but this one's the worst.

Last edited:
Back