Breath of the Wild The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
Man its been delayed allot it was supposed to come out 2014 then 2015 now 2016 it better come out next year nevermind its 2016 already (im posting at 12Am new year)

Well, I prefer Nintendo to push back the release of the game to make it right instead of release an half baked game I guess? I just hope they won't bite us back and say it will be an NX exclusive after all ._.

What if ZeldaU was before Skyward Sword on the timeline...

Yeah, nintendo keeps on confirming that 2016 release date for the wii u. I think Nintendo is emphasizing over and over that this is a wii u exclusive. I think we will see more details about in at E3 and I suspect a November 2016 release date, which would be a pretty nice time to release it.

I am really really REALLY pumped for this release, however I am extremly disapointed in the amount of delays this game has had. I mean, first it was like 6 months, then we were promised end of 2015, then start of 2016, and NOW we have a remake of twilight princess that ACTULLY HAS A RELEASE MONTH, MARCH! this is just so ridiculos, that now we have a zelda game that was confirmed recently, and still no news on this release date for the main course. I am steaming mad.

I am really really REALLY pumped for this release, however I am extremly disapointed in the amount of delays this game has had. I mean, first it was like 6 months, then we were promised end of 2015, then start of 2016, and NOW we have a remake of twilight princess that ACTULLY HAS A RELEASE MONTH, MARCH! this is just so ridiculos, that now we have a zelda game that was confirmed recently, and still no news on this release date for the main course. I am steaming mad.

To be honest, the remake (or better say, the remaster) of Twilight Princess should be made by another studio rather than the main one.

To be honest, the remake (or better say, the remaster) of Twilight Princess should be made by another studio rather than the main one.
Agreed.

So we have received new news for the upcoming legend of Zelda title. As said in the article, there has been word that the producers might want to add in western influence. What they mean by this, I don't know, but I do like how they are taking a risk and exploring a new type of perspective in the upcoming title. In news about the release date, we have received a hint about the game process. While they did not give a specific date, they did say that they were working on "the final stages". We may see a release in late summer or early fall. What are your ideas and speculations on this?

http://www.newseveryday.com/article...nd-of-zelda-wii-u-release-date-video-game.htm

That is the article I'd YOU would like to check it out

So we have received new news for the upcoming legend of Zelda title. As said in the article, there has been word that the producers might want to add in western influence. What they mean by this, I don't know, but I do like how they are taking a risk and exploring a new type of perspective in the upcoming title. In news about the release date, we have received a hint about the game process. While they did not give a specific date, they did say that they were working on "the final stages". We may see a release in late summer or early fall. What are your ideas and speculations on this?

http://www.newseveryday.com/article...nd-of-zelda-wii-u-release-date-video-game.htm

That is the article I'd YOU would like to check it out
No mention of NX, thank god. Anyways, I hope they release a new trailer soon. A suprise trailer as a matter of fact would be sweet, but I would not mind waiting till E3. For now, I will occupy myself with Star Fox Zero once it comes out and Legend of Zelda HD.

.......................delayed to 2017

I swear is they only release it to the NX im going to be really annoyed.
so far on what's been shown it looks really good :D.
i have an idea for a game mode when you complete a dungeon you can play it again in a time trial so you can race your best times solving the puzzles, maybe you can do it with friends like co-op dungeons and leader board i'm excited :D

I think this video is a good reputation of what zelda wii U is gonna be like:

I am very hyped for Zelda Breath of the Wild. It looks like an excellent game along with the core zelda franchise but with some rpg/monster hunter 4 survival methods. You can surf on your shield and climb anything you see. If there is a far off mountain you can walk to it that simple. And the new survival methods are just great where a mushroom might give you one heart a cooked mushroom will give you 3.

Okay, so I think I'll start a thread for the unnamed Zelda title that is acclaimed to appear for the Wii U in 2014 for those people who are possibly interested in the game. As most of here know, the Zelda franchise is not only huge to Nintendo as one of their first-class games, but it's also a major iconic symbol to many gamers alike.

I will be adding concrete details more and more as I run across them, so I suggest that people stay tuned if you're interested in finding out more about this game. I'll be adding a few interesting details from this point out. ~

DEVELOPMENT:
Development of Zelda Wii U is in the very early conceptual phase. As far as we know, no story or art style have been decided yet, and they're still experimenting with what kind of gameplay experience the Wii U can offer. Outside of inner tech demos shown to other companies, we basically know nothing of the new Zelda except rumours, so why not share a few? =3

• Wii U Zelda has the biggest development team ever. They got hundreds of people working on the new Wii U Zelda game. It's a 4-year development cycle with a new console, new technology, new engine etc. It'll end up being the most expensive game they've made to date.
  • About the same amount of dungeons as previous Zelda games, but these will be vastly bigger in scope and will be totally different from each other. Some dungeons are so big they're broken up in 3 parts and will literally take hours to complete. The Wii U Zelda game will also have mini-games and side quests, but these are still on the drawing board. Finally, the game's composers are creating a brand new orchestral soundtrack with "hours of music".
  • No online multiplayer, but will have online features. Online multiplayer was never on the drawing board, they're sticking with the tried and tested Zelda formula. It'll have some online features like Miiverse and some sort of system where players can leave hints and help each other in the dungeons.
zelda wii u will be awsome its like skryrim with all,the open world and endless wonder smashed together with the element of zelda its a recipe for greatness. IM totally going to be buying the new zelda game. i just hope it get a awsome story and dungeons and lots of new enemies and characters and towns and items.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's looking so good. I'm really excited about the aspects of the original items being incorporated. The raft seems like it's going to be a lot of fun to mess around with.

Waiting for this game is soooooooooooo hard ;-;

Reactions: Blue Knight
The game looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm wondering how the Switch can process something as intensive as the game with no lag, especially considering systems like the weather that have to be taken into account, as well as stealth and dynamic combat. Seems like quite the task for the console in terms of processing requirements, but if it can run it full speed it'll be a joy to play. The game forces me to be hyped about another Zelda.

Reactions: Blue Knight
The game looks absolutely gorgeous. I'm wondering how the Switch can process something as intensive as the game with no lag, especially considering systems like the weather that have to be taken into account, as well as stealth and dynamic combat. Seems like quite the task for the console in terms of processing requirements, but if it can run it full speed it'll be a joy to play. The game forces me to be hyped about another Zelda.
The Switch is actually more powerful than the Wii U, so the game will have superior performance on it :D

The Switch is actually more powerful than the Wii U, so the game will have superior performance on it :D

Has that been confirmed? Because if it is then I'm genuinely extremely impressed with Nintendo. A handheld with console level performance? Wow. Unless there's some always must be connected online hangup or some nonsense like that, this is an amazing achievement.

Has that been confirmed? Because if it is then I'm genuinely extremely impressed with Nintendo. A handheld with console level performance? Wow. Unless there's some always must be connected online hangup or some nonsense like that, this is an amazing achievement.
It's pretty much the most powerful handheld console so far, yes. But the power comparison with the Wii U is that the Wii U is super weak and using a really old processor xD the Switch is actually using modern libraries and architecture.

Back