The Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds - Cover Revealed

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
It's just wonderful!

VaDm7Cs.jpg

Reactions: CoreyBryceWilliams and Marc
Yeah, definitely looks great but I'd prefer less Golden xD More green!

Well, the character color is green, but the color game is gold :p

That's really beautiful . . . it makes me wanna shed a tear.
Nintendo really does awesome artwork, I love the concept art, I'm so glad I'm getting a physical copy of this game (Since I make poster collages out of box art).

Nintendo really does awesome artwork, I love the concept art, I'm so glad I'm getting a physical copy of this game (Since I make poster collages out of box art).

I wish to hear the music...

For example, Sonic Lost Colors has beautiful music :p

I doubt we'll get a load of new music with this game. Since it's a part 2 in the series, it will likely have improved verions of ALTP's music, which isn't that bad.

The gold looks good to me. I love it, but too bad I'd never hold it in my hand. I'm buying it from the eShop, :bag:

The gold looks good to me. I love it, but too bad I'd never hold it in my hand. I'm buying it from the eShop, :bag:

Me too :p

Looks nice. :) I will be getting a physical copy of the game around Christmastime. :p

The boxart reassures me that the Zelda team have classic Zelda in mind when making this game. Can't wait to play it.

I bet we all here want to play it badly.

I wonder if Europe still will get a golden edition or not.
Very nice image, it grabs my attention.

Would you mind sharing some of your collages?
I wonder if Europe still will get a golden edition or not.
Very nice image, it grabs my attention.
Yeah, I think it will be the same edition for Europe as well.

Would you mind sharing some of your collages?
Well, if I'm able to get ahold of a camera, I may be able to post them, but I don't exactly have a laptop or computer I can use freely, so it may be impossible for me to do so until either Christmas or my birthday, as I'm expecting a laptop on either of those dates.
lol It's most likely going to be by my birthday, I'm glad I get to get to choose a gift, I guess I'm spoiled, but it's only because of Tax Return season is around the time of my birth.
I'll try to make a note of it, but I'll probably end up posting them anyways when I'm able to since I'd probably wanna share it anyhow. ~

EDIT: I just realized. . . I can actually swapnote them to you if I ever get around to getting a bigger SD card. (Mine is filled quite literally to the brim, so I can't download swapnote </3)

Yeah, I think it will be the same edition for Europe as well.

Well time will tell on that though. :p

A very good cover, at first sight. At second sight, I felt it just needs to be slightly less golden.

A very good cover, at first sight. At second sight, I felt it just needs to be slightly less golden.
Do you need more green in your life?

Reactions: 18
Do you need more green in your life?
Nothing like that, let me assure you. I was always wistful that European 3DS-owning gamers got a better colour of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D than the US version - which, like this one, was excessively golden. I want a little more colour to be honest :p

Nothing like that, let me assure you. I was always wistful that European 3DS-owning gamers got a better colour of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D than the US version - which, like this one, was excessively golden. I want a little more colour to be honest :p
Oh we'll need to buy some paint then. What colours would you like for a LoZ case? :p

Oh we'll need to buy some paint then. What colours would you like for a LoZ case? :p
For this cover, I have a great idea :p
Colour the stone piece having Link on it grey so it looks like a gravestone :jawdrop:
Colour the tree dead and dark :nailbiting:
Night sky with flecks of rain, and an overall grey tint. :eek:

It'll look like a horror game :D

Back