The Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds - Cover Revealed

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
For this cover, I have a great idea :p
Colour the stone piece having Link on it grey so it looks like a gravestone :jawdrop:
Colour the tree dead and dark :nailbiting:
Night sky with flecks of rain, and an overall grey tint. :eek:

It'll look like a horror game :D
What is that? Resident Evil: Hyrule :p but I doubt it would really go over that well.

What is that? Resident Evil: Hyrule :p but I doubt it would really go over that well.
Or Silent Hyrule. :p
I know, it was just a humorous idea. I would love to see it actually happen though - a Zelda horror game.

Anyway, back on topic, after the great first impression I like that golden cover less and less every time I look at it.

Or Silent Hyrule. :p
I know, it was just a humorous idea. I would love to see it actually happen though - a Zelda horror game.

Anyway, back on topic, after the great first impression I like that golden cover less and less every time I look at it.

That too. :p
I know. :) I wonder how it would play though.

Well I bet it would be a fun game regardless of what the case looks like. :)

I got $53 of in-store credit at GameStop. I am trying to decide if I should get Ocarina of Time or Wait for this one to come out on Nov. 22? Also Mario Party for 3DS comes out Nov. 22 as well!

For this cover, I have a great idea :p
Colour the stone piece having Link on it grey so it looks like a gravestone :jawdrop:
Colour the tree dead and dark :nailbiting:
Night sky with flecks of rain, and an overall grey tint. :eek:

It'll look like a horror game :D

Or just Majoras Mask XD

I'm sorry, but what do you mean?
It's a Legend of Zelda game that was regarded as "the darkest entry in the Legend of Zelda series" a while back. It's a fun game though.

It's a Legend of Zelda game that was regarded as "the darkest entry in the Legend of Zelda series" a while back. It's a fun game though.

You got the joke XD

You got the joke XD
Yes I guess I did get it. Majora's Mask is my favorite Legend of Zelda game.

It looks pretty nice imo. but it does need a few editing
on it. More green would be nice mayb th correct coloring in
the Master Sword.

Wow, that boxart looks really nice. I am getting the physical copy of the game just because of the boxart!

Back