The Legend of Zelda manga.

• Thread starter HuggableEevee
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were here, I'd let you read them, Flarence.
I understand. I try to do that but sometimes it just doesn't work out. Any suggestions for what?

Thanks~!

I mean is there anywhere I can find them? Where'd you buy yours?

Anytime ^^

Well check any place that sells manga in your area. I got them from a book store, a Border's (I think), and a Hastings.

Anytime ^^

Well check any place that sells manga in your area. I got them from a book store, a Border's (I think), and a Hastings.

Well, at least you can buy manga...

Well, at least you can buy manga...
Haha not really. I don't buy any that often. Last time was about at the beginning of the year I think.

I've heard of it, but never actually read any. Maybe I'll get a chance to read them online sometime (I don't think it's available to buy)

Zelda as a manga sounds awesome! what could be better than that? xD

I've glanced at few manga pages, they seem to be well drawn. Makes me wonder where the anime is.

I didn't know there was a legend of zelda manga crazy so they still make the manga or not anymore

i read only one of the manga which was the four sword volume and i love it, i would like to read more of the manga thereee great

I actually do own one of these, and that’s the Legendary Edition of the Majora’s Mask manga. A pretty nice manga, and one of the few manga that I actually own, lol

Haven’t gotten around to reading much of yet as of yet, but one day, I’ll sit down and read through the whole thing! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back