The Misquotation Trolling Thread

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
I wish I could become smart like you!:cry:
don't worry you'll become one day !

don't worry I'll get out of prison one day !
How did you get a computer in prison?

Why am i talking about computers? And why am .:I:. in prison?!
I wonder too. You guys shift places or something? I bet Kryce over powered your brains.

I had a supercomputer implanted into my brain as a kid to make me somewhat more intelligent. It worked, but sometimes I make these pinging sounds.
Why would they do that to you?

Why would they want to implant a chip into your head when there was so much of empty space in mine?
Why do you ask?

Why did I die?
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! REFERENCE TO OBSCURE VIDEO GAME! Also, he's a ghost.

My face feels like pants. :hungry:
What the derp does that even mean!? P.s. The video game I was referencing was Ghosttrick: Phantom Detective. There is a remake on the apple App Store, it's free but there's iap for extra levels. Like if you've never heard of it.

What the derp does that even mean!? P.s. The video game I was referencing was Ghosttrick: Phantom Detective. There is a remake on the apple App Store, it's free but there's iap for extra levels. Like if you've never heard of it.
I %@!%-ing loved Ghost Trick. Played it 5 times in the first 24 hours I bought the game.
Two things:
1)This is not misquotation.
2)I apologize for my use of 'vocabulary' but that just proves I'd break rules to show my infatuation with the game. :p
I take all the blame.

i pooped please worry about it
TMI, man. You're supposed to post that stuff on Facebook.

I %@!%-ing loved Ghost Trick. Played it 5 times in the first 24 hours I bought the game.
Two things:
1)This is not misquotation.
2)I apologize for my use of 'vocabulary' but that just proves I'd break rules to show my infatuation with the game. :p
I take all the blame.
NOT MISQUOTATION! I know, right?

Reactions: Rudro-Haiku
I think Facebook is made with poop.
I bet you have a Facebook account.

I bet poop's color is blue
that's unhealthy ! you should consult a doctor !

Back