Contest The Monthly Web-Wide Scavenger Hunt of Fun!!!

• Thread starter superwill123
  • Start date
UPDATE: Since there hasn't been enough people to enter this month, you will be able to join until the 10th! Register now!

Le Bump

Only 3 days left to sign up, and er need at least 2 people! JOIN NOW!!!

oh boy I want in!

@Zukrad Great! now all you have to do is pay the entry fee, and you're in!

I'll do it for free (because you said we're allowed to); however, if I finish the scavenger hunt first, THEN I'll pay you 50PC so that I can claim the big prize.

I'll do it for free (because you said we're allowed to); however, if I finish the scavenger hunt first, THEN I'll pay you 50PC so that I can claim the big prize.
I dont think he would allow that.

Reactions: Samster
Yeah man, it's an all-or-nothing entry, either you pay the fee to enter before the event begins, or you play for free and play for fun (or the potential of a smaller prize)

Yeah man, it's an all-or-nothing entry, either you pay the fee to enter before the event begins, or you play for free and play for fun (or the potential of a smaller prize)
Okay, I'll play for fun.

Today's the last day to sign up! join now!

@Shiny
@Sky
@Samster
@Zukrad

THE HUNT HAS BEGUN!!!

November's challenge: fill in the blanks! the numbers indicate how many letters are in each of the words. (2) (8) (3) (10) (3) (4)

Hint 1: The smash direct that happened at the beginning of the direct was pretty sweet, and a lot of characters were mentioned! Using the names of some of these characters, create a 10-letter word out of the names of some of the characters!
Video here:

(PROGRESS WILL BE UPDATED ON THE LIVE EVENT TAB)

I honestly do not understand this at all.

I honestly do not understand this at all.

Sorry if anything confuses you, let me try and clarify what you have to do:

there is a 6-word phrase that you have to find, the length of each word is stated in the parentheses (ex. (4) means it's a 4-letter word), and I'll be posting where to find each of these clues, then you have to decode each puzzle.

for this one, you have to take a letter from each character in the assist trophy section of the vid (excluding the flyswatter) and take a letter from each, try to form a word from it. The word is 10 letters long, and you have to find out what the word is. If you have any questions or think you got the answer, PM me and I'll help you from there once I'm available.

Hint 1: The smash direct that happened at the beginning of the direct was pretty sweet, and a lot of characters were mentioned! Using the names of some of these characters, create a 10-letter word out of the names of some of the characters!

The wording is a bit confusing, to say the least

Also, I assume this is a clue for the 10 letter word of the phrase, right?

wait we have to watch a 40 min long video and then we're able to start working it out? ack ok. I'll have to try and find enough time to do that then.

There was, but I guess it was terribly implemented. just remember the phrase "Everyone is Here!" ;)

wait we have to watch a 40 min long video and then we're able to start working it out? ack ok. I'll have to try and find enough time to do that then.
If you don't want to watch the whole thing, look at the free hint ;)

If you don't want to watch the whole thing, look at the free hint ;)

the hint isn't helpful at all to someone who didn't watch the direct at all nor really bothered to read up about it xD

Also the hint isn't really a hint, more a description of the clue.

@Sky then get to watching my dood :pepe2:

welp, this is gonna be way more challenging then I thought it'd be. Takes me like an hour and a quarter to watch a video that long normally for something I'm interested in. God knows how long it's gonna take watching that xD

If ya ever need assistance in the hunt, let me know :)

Back