Contest The Monthly Web-Wide Scavenger Hunt of Fun!!!

• Thread starter superwill123
  • Start date
Update: @Zukrad has found the first answer! the next puzzle will be posted tomorrow or the day after, so be on the look out!

Additionally, If you can't solve puzzle 1, the answer will be posted in a few days.

Reactions: Zukrad
@Shiny
@Sky
@Samster
@Zukrad
The second puzzle is up! good luck in solving it everyone!

Puzzle 2:
This one is easy! all you have to do is read the message I'm giving you!

zhItlidee pte hf uziydoru o, dss tnfi we nhe

. . . uh, whoops. Apparently the message didn't come through in the correct way at all! looks like you will need to decode the message by rearranging the letters (and comma for some reason) to form the message!

Additionally, Hints for the first puzzle have been discounted! so if you need some assistance, try em out! (though the answer will be revealed to all in a few days)

Last edited:
Reactions: 28142
Wow, that was fast, but @Sky already solved the second puzzle! the 3rd puzzle (along with the answer to the first puzzle) will be released in a few days, so keep an eye out and keep on solving!

I can kinda see how Sky would solve that in literally just a few seconds. :p

Reactions: 28142 and superwill123
I can kinda see how Sky would solve that in literally just a few seconds. :p

You do not want to see the 3 pieces of paper from working that fresh hell out.

It was challenging lol.

Reactions: superwill123 and Samster
@Shiny
@Sky
@Samster
@Zukrad
It's time for Puzzle 3! additionally, the answer to Puzzle 1 has been posted under a spoiler tag, so feel free to look at it if you want! also, hints to puzzle #2 are now discounted, so feel free to look at them! but without further ado, here's the next puzzle!

Puzzle 3:
The Guildmaster's Guide To Ravnica, a DnD suppliment based off of the MTG plane of Ravnica is coming out this month! To celebrate, this puzzle will have you looking at MTG cards of my favorite guild; the Izzet League! Mad scientists of innovation, they create and maintain much of the technology on Ravnica. The word is 3 letters long, and each of these cards will have that word in common (ex. if the word was twice, all would feature something like actual doubling, 2 of something, 2 in the converted mana cost or stats, etc.)

Card 1: Card #52/259
Card 2:
Schismotivate_art.PNG
Schismotivate_art.PNG
Schismotivate_art.PNG

Card 3: The only Legendary weird to ever be made
Card 4: A signal that draws cards at instant speed
Good luck, and happy searching!

Last edited:
@Shiny
@Sky
@Samster
@Zukrad
It's time for Puzzle 3! additionally, the answer to Puzzle 1 has been posted under a spoiler tag, so feel free to look at it if you want! also, hints to puzzle #2 are now discounted, so feel free to look at them! but without further ado, here's the next puzzle!

Puzzle 3:
The Guildmaster's Guide To Ravnica, a DnD suppliment based off of the MTG plane of Ravnica is coming out this month! To celebrate, this puzzle will have you looking at MTG cards of my favorite guild; the Izzet League! Mad scientists of innovation, they create and maintain much of the technology on Ravnica. The word is 3 letters long, and each of these cards will have that word in common (ex. if the word was twice, all would feature something like actual doubling, 2 of something, 2 in the converted mana cost or stats, etc.)

Card 1: Card #52/259
Card 2:
Schismotivate_art.PNG
Schismotivate_art.PNG

Card 3: The only Legendary weird to ever be made
Card 4: A signal that draws cards at instant speed
Good luck, and happy searching!
the image link is broken

@Zukrad has solved puzzle #3! The next puzzle will come out soon (along with the answer for puzzle #2), so keep an eye out for them!

we're half way done with this hunt, so keep on keeping on!

@Shiny
@Sky
@Samster
@Zukrad
We're over the half-way point to our goal! to celebrate, Puzzle 2's answer is publicly available, puzzle 3's hints are cheaper, and puzzle 4 is out now! LET THE SOLVING BEGIN!!!

Puzzle 4:
Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving weekend! stuffing your face full of food, spending time with family and friends, and much more was to be had this weekend, so I hope you enjoyed it all! To accommodate this, This puzzle will be based on thanksgiving! Find the hidden messages in this paragraph, and you will have your word!

to whomever shall read th following,
here lies a message to read at the ed of thanksgiving.
although the End o te holiday can be sad, seeing family come and Go,
never forget the Happiness shared and the wrd of one another, and
keep your spirits high, as It s Time for christmas to come in fll power!

Hint 1: Free
[CHARGE=0]Huh, this message has a weird look to it. . .[/CHARGE]

Hint 2: 10 PC
[CHARGE=10]Try looking at all of he capitalized letters? [/CHARGE]

Hint 3: 25 PC
[CHARGE=25]
The beginning letters of each row look like they wanna say something!
[/CHARGE]

Hint 4: 50 PC
[CHARGE=50]There's a lot of misspelled words here. . . maybe it's a sentence![/CHARGE]

@Shiny
@Sky
@Samster
@Zukrad

I just realized that we're running out of time for puzzles in november, so here's 6 letters to unscramble into 2 words!

vebahe

Additionally, if you want to enter the next event, entry is now open! simply say you wanna enter and pay me 50 PC, and you're in!

@Shiny
@Sky
@Samster
@Zukrad

I just realized that we're running out of time for puzzles in november, so here's 6 letters to unscramble into 2 words!

vebahe
Wait, it’s two words? As in, you have to use all the letters for each word, or use letters for one word, then use the rest for the second word?

Wait, it’s two words? As in, you have to use all the letters for each word, or use letters for one word, then use the rest for the second word?

the 6 letters make 2 words (ex. one word is 5 letters, and the other 1 letter, 2/4, 3/3, etc.)

also If you think you have the full solution, do let me know in a PM. if you get it right, you WIN!!!

Reactions: Samster
Sorry to just say this but, can’t you cheat and use a scrabble solver for this?

Sorry to just say this but, can’t you cheat and use a scrabble solver for this?

Nobody said that someone had to use one method or another, so they could if they wanted to.

but where's the fun in that? ;)

Reactions: AricAttack
@Zukrad IS THE WINNER!!! He found the correct answer to the puzzle (which I'll post in the live events tab), and has claimed the prize!

his reward: 250 PC AND free entry into December's hunt!

Thanks to all who participated, and look out for December's hunt: the reward is gonna be bigger! :D

Today's the last day for the December hunt! Join now, or forever hold your hunting urges!

(also to help more people participate, I'm just gonna flat-out say it: December's prize is an iTunes gift card!)

Today's the last day for the December hunt! Join now, or forever hold your hunting urges!

(also to help more people participate, I'm just gonna flat-out say it: December's prize is an iTunes gift card!)

rip, was flat out busy all month. Wasn't bad puzzles, but I aint buying entry for next month cause if I win, I got no use for an itunes card xD Shame there wasn't much point to being first to solve the individual puzzles.

rip, was flat out busy all month. Wasn't bad puzzles, but I aint buying entry for next month cause if I win, I got no use for an itunes card xD Shame there wasn't much point to being first to solve the individual puzzles.

Good points you bring up. I forgot to mention this, but you can choose to have PC instead of the prize if it doesn't interest you. Secondly, that is a good point on possibly getting a bonus for solving something first. any suggestions on what I could do? (PM me the suggestions)

Back