THE MOVIE

• Thread starter Mary
  • Start date

well?

• Total voters
You mean my signatures? Those are simple, I don't know how to animate (or draw) :p

No, I mean your videos. And you only have one signature.

No, I mean your videos. And you only have one signature.

I made different animated signatures...

PS: I never did an animation, those are animes :D

I made different animated signatures...

PS: I never did an animation, those are animes :D

Anime is considered an animation. And what are you talking about when you say "[you] made different animated signatures"? :) Old, buddy old pal! :D

Anime is considered an animation. And what are you talking about when you say "[you] made different animated signatures"? :) Old, buddy old pal! :D

Did you saw the Halloween and the android signatures?

Did you saw the Halloween and the android signatures?

Did I saw? I don't understand. And I don't make Andriod signatures. I'm not familiar with that as I do not own any Android products.

Did I saw? I don't understand. And I don't make Andriod signatures. I'm not familiar with that as I do not own any Android products.

I see... I mean this:

SA6cxWU.gif

KcbJ55f.gif

Its a long and mostly not well translated movie, but overall good storyline.

That would be video edition, not animations :D

That is anime. "Edition" is a particular form or version of a published text, so I'm not understanding how your video is a "video edition". :(

Me refiero a esto.
Anime is called angel beats, only around 20 episodes lol

I think the movie is cute. I watched it 3 times but later got bored of it

Let's take the discussion regarding the principles of anime to the anime forum please. :)

Anyways, I think I'm going to look into this tonight as I'm curious about how they make a movie out of Animal Crossing.

Reactions: ErixSan
Let's take the discussion regarding the principles of anime to the anime forum please. :)

Anyways, I think I'm going to look into this tonight as I'm curious about how they make a movie out of Animal Crossing.

Can you move this little chat to a new thread? Thanks!

Unfortunately, I don't think Xenforo allows splitting topics. You can just create a new topic and link to this one for the posts displayed in this topic if you'd like and continue from there. :)

Reactions: ErixSan

I think we are fine. We can just get back to why this thread was created in the first place.

Have you seen the movie or not?

has anyone here seen it?

Oh wow there is a movie? *googles* haha!

But wow the movie looks pretty good, I have to watch it sometime, I never knew there was a movie until I saw this thread

btw @Marc it says this video does not exist now. but back on topic i would suggest everyone to watch it it makes it more of a life instead of a game. like watching pokemon videos and playing the games.

Oh I love the movie. It's so cute and I shed some tears why Margie left :(. And Rosie's in it and she's so cute OMG!!!!! Whitney x Apollo FTW! So aqward when Apollo stalking Whitney in the cafe lol

Reactions: 3dsatackman
http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Dōbutsu_no_Mori_(film)

Dōbutsu no Mori I watched this movie a few months ago subbed and enjoyed it ! The main character is cute, though kinda shocked me shes on her own yet looked so young, i think if you can get a hold of it, youtube has it I believe still, Animal Crossing fans are sure too love I did! ^-^

Back