THE MOVIE

• Thread starter Mary
  • Start date

well?

• Total voters
OH YEAH! I remember watching this movie back in 2010! It was an amazing movie. I vaguely remember that the girl villager admired the appearance of the female wolf (I forget her name) and sat there and stared for a good moment. That's just what I remember, I'm pretty sure that part of the plot went differently by the slightest.

I loved the movie ^-^
Get to read the actual lyrics of a K.K. song, see a few familiar faces, it's really cute.
I recommend it to any AC fan.

I heard there's a movie about a year ago. How good is it though? Something tells me it's probably really stupid and cheesy, but at the same time, I don't really know though. I also saw pictures of the movie. The animation looks good, if anything though.

Animal Crosiing Wild World! My favourite game!! I REALLY like the game and the movie is awesome!! However, its the opposite with my friends. They think the game is kiddish and criticize the movie even more:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(. That's why most of the time Nintendo is my better companion I guess

I just saw the movie and I loved it :) It's based in Wild World, for my surprise it has a very good plot. Recommended to every AC fan :D
I can also give you a link to see it pm me if interested

I saw the movie! I loved it so much. It's really good and I wish I could find the site that I watched it on to link everyone to but...But sadly I saw it several years ago. I think YouTube has a fandub version of it though it's not the one I saw.

I will try and find the one I saw and link it to you guys if you want.

I know there's an anime, unless it's actually the movie then I'm not sure :D Here's the photo I have to support my case.Unknown.jpeg

Reactions: Derplink_:3
The movie was pretty good, but don't expect some huge epic plot about saving we world, and you'll be fine. I mean, this IS animal crossing, you're getting exactly what you'd expect from a movie based on it.

That's the movie :D
I honestly thought it was an anime, the chargers look fresh and I guess much different than what the game describe them as. I wish there were atleast two villagers one male and one female to know how the story goes for both ends. :D Although it's pretty good as a MOVIE, but I think an anime would be better.

Reactions: DarkDrifloon
I honestly thought it was an anime, the chargers look fresh and I guess much different than what the game describe them as. I wish there were atleast two villagers one male and one female to know how the story goes for both ends. :D Although it's pretty good as a MOVIE, but I think an anime would be better.
There were 2 villagers though, male and female

I never knew that.
Actually there are 9 villagers like in the game, I think
By the way in the movie appears Cesar (A gorilla that I HATE and he WAS in my new leaf village)

Actually there are 9 villagers like in the game, I think
By the way in the movie appears Cesar (A gorilla that I HATE and he WAS in my new leaf village)
I meant human villagers :D

The movie was cute.
I liked the anime art style it was pretty funny

I watched it some time ago, as it is actually like seven years old now. I thought it was pretty good, no cinematic masterpiece by any stretch of the imagination, but still entertaining to watch. I really enjoyed the art style of it though, as it was somewhat of a blend of Eastern and Western animation.

Back