The N.X. is called the nintendo switch !

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
Only one thing...

Don't drop the tablet screen, especially face down (it looks fragile).

Only one thing...

Don't drop the tablet screen, especially face down (it looks fragile).
Huzzah for mass produced products and multiple screens! \o/ (a.k.a. it's adaptable)

Reactions: 423
I fully trust Emily Rogers and Laura Dale on the leaks, everything they've said has been completely true.

Regarding battery life, reports indicate it to be "mediocre" as in, 3 hours max.

Multitouch touchscreen, but all games are meant to be playable while docked so it won't be required to use.

They seem certain that it is region free.

The Joy-Cons function like Wii Remotes, motion controls. To remove them from the console, you press the - or + buttons, so no accidentally removing them.

Nvidia announced they were behind the SoC, using a customized version of the Rehearsal chip (no confirmation on whether it's Tegra X1 or X2 they based it on). Performance and visuals are superior to Wii U, but not quite to XB1. Considering this is a portable console, it's downright insane. For comparison, the second most powerful handheld console was the Vita, and this blows it out of the water.

Regarding resistance to physical harm, about concerns over dropping it, splashing water on it, scratching and whatever. Just don't drop, wet nor scratch it and it's all good; it's the user's fault if any of these happen in the first place.

So far, everything they (Emily Rogers, Laura Dale and Eurogamer) has been completely true, by the way.

#NSHype #NSBestConsole #NintendoBestCompany #Hypehypehype #WhoUsesHashtags :D

I had like two reactions, I am honest, I had to watch the trailer twice because I was so impressed by the console that I could barely understand a thing about it. So first reaction was like: Wait WHAAAAT???? Oh no, it´s a handheld console and a home console at the same time? so what´s gonna happen to my beloved 3ds? the second one, was easier, like it is ok, they are not making this new console to get rid of the 3ds, they will continue developing for the 3ds, it is just and add on to the home experience, and so now I am extremely hyped!!

I like the idea that a home console is Portable and that multiple people can play on the same device. Another thing I like is that we finally have a Mate finish instead of the fingerprint attracting glossy finish. I like the matte ones a lot better for obvious reasons.

I wonder if it will have a touch screen.

We don't know if they will keep the 3ds going or not. I suspect that they will for a little while, but will soon consolidate and focus all their efforts onto one console.

Bit late but yeah :p
I am really excited for this console cannot express my excitment . People here on pedia were arguing if console will be home console or portable one . Well it turn out to be both . I really wonder if will nintedo will bring more new game franchise for this console?

dang daniel

It is a portable console and a home console! It looks like a tablet with controllers on the sides which can be swapped off for a regular controller!
It also looks like there will never a new mario kart, and skyrim as well as a ton of other games on here!
What do you guys think of this?

I think is going to be awesome and very epic!!!

Back