The Paper Mario games.

• Thread starter HuggableEevee
  • Start date
HuggableEevee

HuggableEevee

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
What are you guys' thoughts on them? Personally I enjoy the games. Even though I've never played Sticker Star yet.

I do enjoy the Paper Mario Games. ^O^ The Thousand Year Door on the Gamecube was my favorite. <3
Maybe they'll make a Paper Mario Collection eventually? That'd be pretty cool. ~

Oh cool. :) I liked Bowser as comedy relief in that game. :p
That would be interesting. :)

Paper Mario is killing trees.

Reactions: Onett, Chaox and 18
The art style is cool.

Paper Mario is killing trees.
Yes I agree! Mario should go green then again Luigi might not like that. xD

TTYD is definitely the best, I love all of them though.

Paper is killing trees. It's all about that 3D world. We save trees so we get more money.

Paper is killing trees. It's all about that 3D world. We save trees so we get more money.
Oh!!! What if it is recycled paper?

What are you guys' thoughts on them? Personally I enjoy the games. Even though I've never played Sticker Star yet.

Don't bother, sticker star is just a RPG new super mario bro game. No story and no support characters and pretty much nothing worth playing this game.

but I really loved the paper mario series, I've played them all but the one on the Wii.

Ah I see. I wanna hear other thoughts on it too before I decide.

That's good. I believe Super Paper Mario is a Nintendo Selects title.

I have played all the games in the series, and I think they are all great, but the last two didn't really live up to the first two games... Nintendo really ruined the series with the last two games.

I played the Paper Mario for the Wii, I haven't reached far but the game is going great, I enjoy that you can switch from a 2d world into a 3d world, the concept is great (in my opinion). I haven't played Sticker Star, but the game looks great.

I really enjoyed the first one, though I did hate the cake baking one. I have yet to play the wii one but I do regret playing the stick star game.

I hope the next one is as good as the first paper mario.

I really enjoyed the first one, though I did hate the cake baking one. I have yet to play the wii one but I do regret playing the stick star game.

I hope the next one is as good as the first paper mario.
I think Super Paper Mario (Wii) was a great game, it wasn't bad, I really enjoyed it. I still have to play Sticker Star.

The Paper Mario series of games are really unique and fun. I have never played Paper Mario for the Nintendo 64, but I have heard great things about that game. I have played the following games in the series, though, like Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Super Paper Mario, and Paper Mario: Sticker Star. All of the games listed are really great, and I played them for hours on end, especially Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.

Ah I see. I wanna hear other thoughts on it too before I decide.
Paper Mario: Sticker Star is a pretty fun game. I suggest you pick it up if you're a real Paper Mario fan. But like @Demon_skeith said, it isn't really that great compared to the first two games. Basically they took out almost all RPG aspects from the game, and also the fact that there aren't partners, which a lot of people were really disappointed about. Bad things aside, it's a pretty cool game. The story is pretty decent and the music in the game is really great and memorable. I enjoyed playing it and I'm sure you would enjoy playing it as well.

The Paper Mario series of games are really unique and fun. I have never played Paper Mario for the Nintendo 64, but I have heard great things about that game. I have played the following games in the series, though, like Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Super Paper Mario, and Paper Mario: Sticker Star. All of the games listed are really great, and I played them for hours on end, especially Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.

Paper Mario: Sticker Star is a pretty fun game. I suggest you pick it up if you're a real Paper Mario fan. But like @Demon_skeith said, it isn't really that great compared to the first two games. Basically they took out almost all RPG aspects from the game, and also the fact that there aren't partners, which a lot of people were really disappointed about. Bad things aside, it's a pretty cool game. The story is pretty decent and the music in the game is really great and memorable. I enjoyed playing it and I'm sure you would enjoy playing it as well.
Ah I see. Well thanks.

Reactions: Onett
It's really entertaining and fun, but I only played the original one :D

I have played all the games in the series, and I think they are all great, but the last two didn't really live up to the first two games... Nintendo really ruined the series with the last two games.

Lol, Nintendo is really slacking nowadays!

Back