The quest to revive the role playing at Nintenpedia

• Thread starter Talkative_Tween
  • Start date
Talkative_Tween

Talkative_Tween

Aspiring Kawaii Boyo
Towns Folk
This is all about my daring quest to revive the role playing section of the famed Nintenpedia. Embark with me on this quest as I meet new people, goof off, and goof off. (Oh, and have epic battles with enemies) Join the fun!

It was a normal day at Nintenpedia. Everyone was chatting and talking about games and stuff. As usual.
While I'm still stuck in Scotland, watching The Big Bang Theory.
Most of the sections at Nintenpedia were active - but one section hasn't been touched for the past 4 months.
The Role-Playing section.
*dramatic music plays*

I haven't been to the Role-Playing section before, not until now.
Someone recently posted a new thread on there.
I took a look at it.
The title of it was "The quest to revive the role playing at Nintenpedia".

"Huh." I said. "Someone wants to revive that abandoned place?"
Maybe I could help, I thought.
I read the first post.

"This is all about my daring quest to revive the role playing section of the famed Nintenpedia. Embark with me on this quest as I meet new people, goof off, and goof off. (Oh, and have epic battles with enemies) Join the fun!"

I decided to help.
And so began this random adventure. I guess.

Reactions: Talkative_Tween
Someone named James was brave and daring enough to help me with this quest. It seemed he could become a bestselling novel author too. I had a feeling we'd be a great duo. But there was only one way to find out. And so the quest had begun.

We stood on the cliffside that is this thread, overlooking the bustling area of Nintenpedia. We needed their help. We needed to recruit more people to our cause. "How?" We wondered. Maybe we could spam "Join the roleplaying thread" everywhere. No, bad idea.

If we had a good enough presentation of our cause, maybe...just maybe someone else here would lend a helping hand. The first and possibly the most daring part of this quest was to get people over to this thread. But, we'd have to be daring and noble. If intrest was raised for the importance of this quest, people would join the cause.

So the task of promoting the cause began...

"What should we do to advertise this thing we're doing?" I said.

...Hmm... *cue Jeapordy music*
I know! :D Cross our fingers and hope people notice our cause so we don't get rek'd for advertising this thread. Seriously though, we cant' really start a marketing campaign...PLEASE NOTICE US SOMEBODY!
(Let's hope for the best because Role-Playing is fun)

"So what now?" I said.

I saw this thread and I noticed two people talking about how to get attention. So I thought that I should say something and so I said: "Hey, I would like to join you on your quest to revive role-play on NintenPedia.

"Oh, okay," I said. "Here's a sword I found lying on the ground."

SS1o7crazydude obtained a Sword!

"Why is there so many swords on the ground, anyway?" I said to myself. "There's, like, 20 of them just laying there. "
All of a sudden I get stabbed in the foot by one of them.
"...aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"
I passed out.

I called the emergency services on my mobile phone in a panic. I said that someone got stabbed in the foot by a sword and then passed out. I gave the address and the people on the line said that an ambulance was on its way. I patiently waited.

The sirens blared in the distance. We hoped the ambulance would get here fast. Meanwhile, I looked down at all of the swords lying on the ground. "Suspicious" I thought. How could these swords have gotten here? I picked one up, searching it for an answer. Then I heard the sirens blare louder and louder. The ambulance sped so fast it was just a blur. And, before I knew it, it was here. An officer stepped out. "How can I help"? He asked in a gruff voice. "Just look, will you"? I wailed in despair. "Oops, forgot my glasses. I have to go back to the station to get them." The man said sheepishly. "Are you kidding me?! This really can't wait!!"

Luckily, another officer stepped out of the car. He looked like the boss of the ambulance crew. "You're fired, Bob. Now let's see what we can do for you, chap". The chief said, looking at James.

The saga continues

Reactions: James
I started to wake up. I tried to say something...

"..."

I wasn't able to say anything for some reason.
I tried again...

"...pi... "

Pi? All I could say was pi?

I decided not to bother and go back to sleep. Or something.

I wondered what he was trying to say? I came up with some ideas:
Pikachu? Pie? Pin?
Probably not. At least the sword injury wasn't fatal. The sound of heavy footsteps and keys jingiling told me that the chief of the ambulance crew was coming. (Is there even such a thing as the chief of an ambulance crew???) The door was unlocked. The chief came in. "He should be okay for now. We'll wrap some that's around the injury to keep any blood from seeping out".

To continue the story you must be over 17 years of age. (That would disqualify ME from viewing it so never mind)

SS1o7crazydude (Shorter nickname ideas are welcome) looked at the chief of the ambulance crew. I had a question still lingering in my mind. "Chief, how is the police investigation going on the swords"? I asked. The chief looked at me. "The answer is too violent for you to know, you innocent little boy". I glared at him. " That means someone smuggled the swords to sell them illegally". I said. "Well..actually yes". The chief said.

"Oh! James is coming to!" The chief said. I wondered what would happen next.

(That's for one of the other people on this forum to decide though)
P.S. (That stands for post script) Thanks for following me James. :)

I woke up again while Tween was talking to the chief.

"...what happened?" I said.
I stood up. My foot was still in pain, but I was getting used to it already.
"Wha... I'm coming with you?"

I sat down on a bench, wondering why I said "pi" earlier. What was I trying to say? Pikachu? Pie? Pin?
Ah, whatever, it's probably nothing, I thought.
I took a look at my hand.
It was turning yellow.
"God, what was on those swords? Or did I catch some type of virus or disease? Or is this just normal?" I said.

I went over to Tween.

James used his last ounce of energy to crawl up to Tween to present the current state of his body. I could tell that Tween was astonished by the severity of James' wounds, all three of us knew deep down in our hearts that our efforts to help James would be futile. I walked towards them to exchange a few sentences, we made it clear to James that Tween and I wished him good luck in the hospital, we really hoped that James would get better soon.

The emergency medical technicians in the ambulance hauled James up from the floor and on to the portable stretcher, they got him and the stretcher into the boot of the ambulance and finally shut the doors. As the ambulance gradually disappeared in the distance, Tween and I waved goodbye.

"This has got to be the worst and weirdest day of my life." I said, before the ambulance doors shut.
My whole arm was yellow now, and I think I've gotten 5 inches shorter.
I think I might be turning into a... Pikachu.
(What a twist. Also, I think I know what I was trying to say earlier now.)
I didn't want to tell anyone about what was happening to me. Not right now, anyway.

Now that I think about it, I might need to escape.

Did someone say Pit main? That's clearly what you said right Jaime? Oo that doesn't look good.

You got swords? Pfft all hero's have swords. But only legends get bows. Hang on a second I need to get something for the job.
Artisan disintegrates away.

"What the hell just happened." I said.

Artisan joined the team!

I'm still getting more yellower and shorter, I've even started to grow a Pikachu tail.
This won't end well.

Artisan creates a lightshow with a lot of flashy colors. He appears from a pillar of light.
I just had to get a bow from my closet at home being a demi-angel and all. Of course you need a reason for me to join otherwise I got floor ice cream to eat.

"Floor ice-cream? What language do you speak?"

Pikachu ears have started to grow on my head. I'll probably have to run for my life when the doors open.

I decided to just go to sleep, hopefully everything will be fine.

Last edited:
The ambulance which was on its way to the local hospital got involved in car crash at an intersection after running a red light.

Back