The quest to revive the role playing at Nintenpedia

• Thread starter Talkative_Tween
  • Start date
Uh oh. This didn't seem good. The ambulance, now with a faltering engine, was emitting small sparks and a large cloud of smoke was rising. It looks like this ambulance needs another ambulance. I dialed the local ambulance service. "We're on our way."

I woke up a few seconds after the ambulance crashed.
"Uhh....what just happened...? How am I not hurt?" I said.
I tried to open the doors, but they were jammed.
Then I heard sirens blaring.

Reactions: Talkative_Tween
I rushed over. The whole situation has caused a great commotion. Horns were honking, people were peering out of their vehicles to see what was happening, sirens were blaring in the distance. I rushed over. SS1o7crazydude was already there. "Is everyone all right?" I asked. SS1o7crazydude nodded. The driver of the ambulance stepped out. "Is everything all right in there?" I asked nervously. "I'm okay. It's your friend James I'm worried about."

The driver of the ambulance went to the back of the ambulance, cautious not to cause any further commotion. He opened the door. "What?! Is he okay?" I asked. The driver frowned. "Well...he's not in there." "What?!" Me and SS1o7crazydude yelped in unison. The officer peered inside. He cleared his throat. "It's not James in here...it's...this weird creature."

This greatly alarmed us. I ran to the back of the vehicle, and gasped. A Pikachu was inside. I thought back to the sound James what making earlier. "So he WAS saying Pikachu!" SS1o7crazydude rushed over. "This isn't good." He said. "Is there a cure?!" I asked. The officer frowned. "This has never happened before...but they say that if one transforms, there is a cure hidden somewhere in the depths of the ancient forest palace." I just moaned. "Oh no." I murmured.

So, I'm a Pikachu now. And nobody can understand what I'm saying. Great. Just great.

I heard the officer talk about the cure.
"Pika pika? Pika pika pika?" I said.
[Translation: "Ancient forest palace? What is he talking about?"]

Tween and I looked at James with puzzled looks on our faces, we didn't understand what he was saying. The officer gave us directions to the ancient forest palace. Apparently, the palace was on some mysterious once inhabited island, over vast oceans. The tribe/civilisation that was once there was now extinct, we were given a map. Without hesitation, the three of us went to the ATM to pull out all our savings and convert it into cash, we did this so that we could buy food and rent a cheap affordable yacht for our journey to the island. We knew that we would need to soon stock up on lots of supplies. We then walked to the beach (which we were very close to as we lived on the coast) to rent the yacht.

@Artisan preferred to stay back home despite telling him that we needed him to join us on our journey to the island because he said he wanted an even BETTER reason to join. We soon gave up on convincing him to join us on our journey. I said, "Well, feeding three mouths on our lengthy journey is easier than four." If he didn't want to join then that would mean that we wouldn't need to stock up on as much supplies. We gave him our phone numbers in case he changed his mind on joining us.

I grabbed a blank notebook and a pen that were just lying on the ground for some reason.
In the notebook I wrote down:
'I was trying to say "Ancient forest palace? What is he talking about?" earlier.'
I showed it to Tween and SS1o7crazydude.

I looked at the notebook that James showed me. I grabbed my handy pen and wrote back in a reply. My reply said: I think we have to go to the Ancient Forest Palace to find the cure for becoming a Pikachu. ...If we had to communicate like this than I'd probably run out of paper to write on. "Well, at least he can understand human writing" I thought. This newly found language barrier gave me new motivation to get going on our journey.

"Well, I'll be off to the market to get some food!" I said. James looked at me. I wrote down my plans of going to the market on his notebook. James nodded. :cool-pika: I jogged down to the market, planning to quickly pick out everything we'd need for our Yacht trip. I saw the Farmer's Market in the distance and ran to it.

A while later I was back was SS1o7crazydude and James with all the supplies we'd need in hand. (Well, in a bag). They eyed my sailor kitty stuffie that I was hugging so I stashed it back the bag. "Are we all stocked up now?" I asked, jotting the same message down on James' notebook. :cool-pika: SS1o7crazydude and James the Pikachu nodded. I looked towards our small boat, a faraway look in my eyes.

"I suppose we'll be gone for a while". I sighed. "Let's all make our goodbyes". *Cue Legend of Zelda overworld theme because it makes me feel really happy somehow* We all nodded and went off to our houses to say goodbye.

A little while later I was with James and SS1o7crazydude again. We looked at our little Yacht and nodded. We went to the Yacht, ready for new adventures.

We left the harbour and set sail at the crack of dawn.

The sea was a beautiful aqua, complimented by the pretty shades of orange, pink and purple. Our boat quietly hummed across the sea. We gazed at the ocean, the captain steering the ship in swift motions.

DAY 2
I've been hiding on this yacht for almost 48 hours now. Luckily I've brought enough supplies to survive for a few more days. I wonder where these people are headed?

I heard sounds coming from a room in the yacht at midnight while I was sleeping. I opened the door of the room where I heard the sounds coming from and I looked at the person that I saw in shock. He said "Hello, I'm Nafinator." I said hello back. We had no idea that this person came along with us. He told us that he brought along supplies with him, I didn't know what to say. I woke up my new buddies from their sleep to tell them the news.

*I awaken as a drawing of Toadette on the wall*
Hey what
what the what now
...I blame that weird art dude from Zelda Land

I woke up. I was on a beach.
"Wh...what happened?" I said to myself.
I wasn't a Pikachu anymore, either. I was a human again.

I saw someone walk past.
"Excuse me," I asked the person walking by. "What's the date?"
The person looked at me and said, "It's 4th October... 2029."

Wait, what? Did I travel through time? This makes no sense.

What about the others? Where did they go? Actually, wait, that's a dumb question. They're dead, aren't they?

Estelle pops up and sings American boy forever

I am stranded on an island. I turn my head to look at my surroundings.

is walking through a dark forest with a Katana to cut leaves or anything poisonous away from him.

Back