The Wii U is worth it

• Thread starter patbacknitro
  • Start date
patbacknitro

patbacknitro

A C Class Youtuber
Towns Folk
i am beyond tired of people talking down the wiiu. it has great games, great graphics. and its sales are beating the x-box ones sales. sure they may have screwed up at the begining of it, but theyve learned and now thier progresing. look at next year. a new star fox, a new zelda. just tons of games. thier picking up the pace people, and nintendo does the one thing no other company does. they believe thier products should be fully released at the greatest amount of content in the game, not buy a half finished game and but a whole bunch of dlcs to finish it. look at mario kart 8. tons of charecters, tons if tracks, tons of karts. and thats a full game. then they reward us with more tracks, not that we need them. but its a bonus, unlike other companys that instead of it being a bonus, its a nesesity. nintendo isnt greedy like the others, its great, its inovative. and they will always remain number one.

Reactions: Yumi Chi
I definitely agree! Wii U sales have increased by over 400% since the release of Mario Kart 8. Soon enough, the Wii U won't have to rely on 3DS sales in order to remain existent. Let's hope Nintendo keeps doing their part; making amazing games that are worth exceeding my budget, as well as the budgets of other people! xD

Reactions: VGninja31
exactly. nintendo is begining to rise back on top. and i have a good feeling about 2015.

They need to announce more games for 2015, all their heavy hitters came out this year and I don't see them having much for next year so far.

They need to announce more games for 2015, all their heavy hitters came out this year and I don't see them having much for next year so far.
They still have the biggest game coming out next year though, the game everyone is waiting for. That game would happen to be Zelda U, everyone I know is excited for that game.

They still have the biggest game coming out next year though, the game everyone is waiting for. That game would happen to be Zelda U, everyone I know is excited for that game.

I expect a late 2015 release date and then a delay that will push it to early 2016.

also dont forget the star fox u game coming out next year. and on nintendos twitter account they said next year thier remaking, and I quote, "THE BIG M" so prepare for that. "i hope its mario sunshine."

The big M?

Well there are two big mario games that could mean, SMB or SM 64.

Or it could mean Metriod, which would fit better.

ohya, metroid other m. well its been a while since a metroid game. but they have already remade mario 64 for the ds. so im beggin to god its mario sunshine. that game was incredibly good. and escpecially the graphics for the time.

Even with the lack of 3rd Party Support, the exclusives worth it.

Also Meme Run :p

exactly, thank you.

Even with the lack of 3rd Party Support, the exclusives worth it.

Also Meme Run :p

I was having a conversation with my friend in class today about exclusive games for different consoles. I told him that the Wii U has a lot of exclusive games, but he kept bringing up the fact that PC has more. I was simply thinking well of course PC has more exclusives because it's the easiest platform for video game developers to create a game on!

I was having a conversation with my friend in class today about exclusive games for different consoles. I told him that the Wii U has a lot of exclusive games, but he kept bringing up the fact that PC has more. I was simply thinking well of course PC has more exclusives because it's the easiest platform for video game developers to create a game on!

Next time tell him the PC isn't a console. The master race cannot be recognized as a inferior pleasant platform called console :p

I totally agree With you! My classmates discusses what they should. A playstation 4 or a Xbox one. Wheen I bring up the wiiu, they just laughes and tells me that it sucks and that ps4 and Xbox are much better consoles. If they were smart enough to give it a chance, they would love it. Everyone looks at Nintendo as a franchise that only sells Mario games -_-

Everyone looks at Nintendo as a franchise that only sells Mario games -_-

Even my uncle says that...

Well times have changed and Nintendo has been trying their hardest to keep up with the efforts of the ps4 and Xbox. and im glad to say that so far the wiiu is beating the Xbox 1 in the console wars, but is still behind the ps4. of course that could change by next year with all these games coming up. but I honestly think that if they made a new F-Zero game, then the wiiu sales will sky rocket. especially considering the reviews from the f-zero track on mk8. I'm just saying if they did that then the wiiu would sell like crazy.

The Wii U is definitely worth it. Not only is it a far cheaper option but it has far more exclusive titles that appeal to me. C'mon, Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Bros U, Smash bros U, The Wind Waker HD and a new Zelda game around the corner. There's plenty to keep me entertained.

Whilst I'd struggle to say which games would encourage me to buy an Xbox one/PS4. Maybe Fifa 15 but hell, that isn't even an exclusive. But I guess not having games like that on the Wii U is a small part of the reason why it isn't doing so well.

As much I love the gamepad, it's impractical. If it breaks, you're screwed. A replacement costs nearly as much as the console itself and I guess that is off-putting for many gamers. The Wii did so well because it appealed to a broad range of gamers and I feel like the gamepad discourages that kind of all-inclusive gaming that you could have with the family (or friends) that the Wii had. If let your Grandma have a go on Mario Kart and she drops the pad you're kind of screwed ;d.

But yeah, the Wii U is still well worth the money I paid for it.

Reactions: 423
Well thanks for your support. And for the wiiu game pad if your worried about it breaking, then get a wiiu protector. you see Nintendo did make the game pad reinforced so it wont break by dropping it, the only thing to worry about is the screen braking. so that's the important thing to protect on a wiiu. and yes it has tons of exclusive games for it. and even more in 2015. and it has very decent graphics, and it isn't just about the money. for them they believe in the game having quality before it is released. not paying 60 bucks for a game, then forcing you to buy tons of dlc. its just not worth it. but look at the wiiu. like super Mario bros wiiu. you got a full game with tons of content. and you didn't have to buy anything. and look at mk8. it was a full, extensive Mario kart game. with tons of tracks, characters, karts, ect. then just to make it last longer they decided to make dlc for it. that's what they were going for, costumer satisfaction. Some say Nintendo's all in the past, but I say they need to look into the future.

the wii u is veri wort it and wid a bunch of exclusive titles and epic dlc

Thanks for your support

Reactions: aiddenXDnew
Back