Closed The Wings of Pegasus - Pokemon X/Y/ORAS Tournament

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Last edited:
I can see marc will get the victory in this tour, simple because porygon2 is not that easy to kill :s

I can see marc will get the victory in this tour, simple because porygon2 is not that easy to kill :s
Goodra's aren't easy to kill either :sneaky:

Don't be sure! He might face J9, a skilled pokemon battler

Seems the good and not-so-good players have been weeded out, leaving the good players to brawl :D

Wonder who will wiiinnn..

I vote Smash.

Goodra's aren't easy to kill either :sneaky:

Don't be sure! He might face J9, a skilled pokemon battler

Actually goodra is easy to kill with any physical attack, while porygon2 is still the better choice you always need a fighting type pokemon or a status to cripple it and its more reliable with recover thunder wave and so on.

Reactions: Mikaya
Seems the good and not-so-good players have been weeded out, leaving the good players to brawl :D

Wonder who will wiiinnn..

I vote Smash.
Yayz! I have a vote!

Marc: You should put up a poll :wacky:

Actually goodra is easy to kill with any physical attack, while porygon2 is still the better choice you always need a fighting type pokemon or a status to cripple it and its more reliable with recover thunder wave and so on.
Still, what if it was against a D-danced Pokémon? What if it's sleeping, what if it's taunted? Maybe normally, but status hurts it along with foes when they've got speed and bulk.

Yayz! I have a vote!

Marc: You should put up a poll :wacky:

Still, what if it was against a D-danced Pokémon? What if it's sleeping, what if it's taunted? Maybe normally, but status hurts it along with foes when they've got speed and bulk.

If its against a d-dançed Pokémon you can thunder wave or kill with ice beam , while goodra fears a dd boost from something ,i already told a status like Toxic , Taunt or Sleep are good answer to porygon2 but he is supposed to take hits better than goodra, it can take physical or sp.defensive hits and have reliable recover for the ocasion and can take advantage of the ability analytic to make his moves stronger because he is supposed to be slow and move after the enemy , so that makes him a better choice than goodra simple because it can be more useful at the moment than just waiting for a sp.attacker so that goodra can be useful , and spore etc can be easy stopped by having a grass type in the team instead of goodra so its not a problem.

If its against a d-dançed Pokémon you can thunder wave or kill with ice beam , while goodra fears a dd boost from something ,i already told a status like Toxic , Taunt or Sleep are good answer to porygon2 but he is supposed to take hits better than goodra, it can take physical or sp.defensive hits and have reliable recover for the ocasion and can take advantage of the ability analytic to make his moves stronger because he is supposed to be slow and move after the enemy , so that makes him a better choice than goodra simple because it can be more useful at the moment than just waiting for a sp.attacker so that goodra can be useful , and spore etc can be easy stopped by having a grass type in the team instead of goodra so its not a problem.
But no Pokémon is invincible.

All Pokémon fail.... @Marc doesn't auto-win just cause he's got a porygon2. Knock Off? Goodra can manage itemless, but Porygon2's hurt badly and loses it's item, and that's no good.

Reactions: FirstSerpent
But no Pokémon is invincible.

All Pokémon fail.... @Marc doesn't auto-win just cause he's got a porygon2. Knock Off? Goodra can manage itemless, but Porygon2's hurt badly and loses it's item, and that's no good.

Its no good for any pokemon and no one will let you use knock off in it that easy :p idk what you mean goodra manage itemless ?:?, there is reason why goodra is not OU and porygon2 is its still a better choice especially in balançed teams you cant just battle it unprepared im not saying its auto-win.

Its no good for any pokemon and no one will let you use knock off in it that easy :p idk what you mean goodra manage itemless ?:?, there is reason why goodra is not OU and porygon2 is its still a better choice especially in balançed teams you cant just battle it unprepared im not saying its auto-win.
Then why'd you say you can see marc getting the victory just because porygon2?

Then why'd you say you can see marc getting the victory just because porygon2?

Because choosing the rigtht partner is the key to win this tour, if your partner dies you lose and porygon2 is one of the pokemon who have more chances of surviving in general you have chances of winning the battle with that one since its not taken out easy, this comes from my experience and its well know by many other expert players. Normal Typing is one of the best to in terms of neutral they are only weak to fighting.

Because choosing the rigtht partner is the key to win this tour, if your partner dies you lose and porygon2 is one of the pokemon who have more chances of surviving in general you have chances of winning the battle with that one since its not taken out easy, this comes from my experience and its well know by many other expert players.
I know THAT! Let's just stop and say everyone's got a chance, you don't know, you can't decide a battle before it happens.

I know THAT! Let's just stop and say everyone's got a chance, you don't know, you can't decide a battle before it happens.
Yes i cant because hax can happen =-=

Guys, chill. Some Pokemon are better at doing things than others, and no Pokemon is the best. Smash has his way of using Goodra, and it works out well for him. Marc has his way of using Porygon2 and it works out well for him. Chill.

Reactions: SmashChamp
@Veneghost hasn't been online since last friday. :panda:

dangit, haven't even had a match yet! xD

Reactions: Mikaya
Back