Closed The Wings of Pegasus - Pokemon X/Y/ORAS Tournament

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Reactions: Mikaya
I won foo~

Reactions: Marc
Dang, our first semifinalist. Congrats, Kokuren.

Round 3 will end pretty soon. @rawrrie and @Mikaya have asked me for an additional week so they'll get the extra time.

Won against Mika. It was soo close ;~;

wait... who won?

EDIT: Wait nvm

@SmashChamp has been moved up - http://challonge.com/wings_pegasus

There is no due date to finish up your semifinals match but please do so asap. If you contact someone and they have no interest in continuing or ignore you, please send me a message and I'll take care of everything.

Good luck everyone ^^

Reactions: Derp
Goodluck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ J9794 I am rooting for ya

@Kokuren7 and @J9794 you guys are the only members who have to finish their battle. SmashChamp will be away and decided to give his spot to Rawrrie - http://challonge.com/wings_pegasus

apparently kokuren7 and me aren't coordinating well our times >_<, check our PMs if you want. If you agree, let's do this: if we haven't battled till tuesday night, we do the flip coin thing (or if he was online but I wasn't I'll lend him my place).

Congrats to @rawrrie for being the first finalist! Man this is so tense, I wish we could see the battles themselves.. :eek:

Good luck to @J9794 and @Kokuren7 too, hopefully you get to battle!

Reactions: Kokuren7 and 3823
apparently kokuren7 and me aren't coordinating well our times >_<, check our PMs if you want. If you agree, let's do this: if we haven't battled till tuesday night, we do the flip coin thing (or if he was online but I wasn't I'll lend him my place).
Only time that'll happen is if something major happens and the police will need access to messages (like any other Internet messaging service) or if there is a troublemaker who is being kept an eye on (most likely will have PMs disabled anyway so going through that trouble wouldn't be necessary). Otherwise, you'll have to invite me to the PM but I don't really think proof is needed.

You guys should set a time using the 3dspedia clock to come here at the same time to battle.

@rawrrie best of luck for finals. You can do it !!

Reactions: 3823
Back