Closed The Wings of Pegasus - Pokemon X/Y/ORAS Tournament

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Is this battle city?:eek:

Okay, I'll join. I'll need a bit to choose my battle buddy.

Reactions: Marc
Hmm. I'll see if I can find Pokemon that don't require stat boosts before I join *takes out 2 Pokemon*. :/

I'm in! Haven't decided on my Battle Buddy yet, though. ^^

Reactions: Marc
Is this battle city?:eek:
Nah, just a practice/test tournament >.< (I'm curious to know how this works out, like if everyone plays for example).

This is sort of a test tourney with a prize, :woot:
- ONLY Pokemon that can be hatched are allowed. Pokemon MUST be hatched or caught in X/Y/ORAS.
This mean that no legendaries are allowed, right?

This mean that no legendaries are allowed, right?
Yeah. You can't hatch 'em without hacking >.<)/ (which isn't allowed)

Reactions: FirstSerpent
Nah, just a practice/test tournament >.< (I'm curious to know how this works out, like if everyone plays for example).
Oh I didnt see that part:facepalm: Anyways... Sign me up:D

Oh I didnt see that part:facepalm: Anyways... Sign me up:D
Added! Remember to send me the name of your battle buddy before this tourney begins.

Reactions: Derp
Added! Remember to send me the name of your battle buddy before this tourney begins.
When does it officially begin? Or does it happen when you're sure we have enough members?

When does it officially begin? Or does it happen when you're sure we have enough members?
When I'm sure I have enough members, yes. I might give everyone more time because some members are currently IV breeding.

When I'm sure I have enough members, yes. I might give everyone more time because some members are currently IV breeding.
Maybe when all the members are gather, you can announce the date of the tournament?
(As in, one week or so for them to breed.)
Also one more question. :rotfl:
- You can only use a stat boosting move once while the Pokemon is out (new).
I understand how this applies to the Ability contrary, as for example, a Serperior can only use Leaf storm once because it's a stat boosting move? (Not so sure, that's why I'm asking.)
And what about with Abilities? For example, A speed boost Combusken will continue to gain speed each turn without using a move.

I understand how this applies to the Ability contrary, as for example, a Serperior can only use Leaf storm once because it's a stat boosting move? (Not so sure, that's why I'm asking.)
And what about with Abilities? For example, A speed boost Combusken will continue to gain speed each turn without using a move.
Stat boosting abilities are fine. That rule only affects stat boosting moves.

Stat boosting abilities are fine. That rule only affects stat boosting moves.
So a Serperior won't be able to use a leaf storm twice, but a Combusken can keep speed boosting via it's ability, right?

So a Serperior won't be able to use a leaf storm twice, but a Combusken can keep speed boosting via it's ability, right?
No, stat boosting moves like sword dance, nasty plot and cosmic power. If it's an attack move like power-up punch or if the move is affected by an ability resulting in a stat being increased, it's fine.

No, stat boosting moves like sword dance, nasty plot and cosmic power. If it's an attack move like power-up punch or if the move is affected by an ability resulting in a stat being increased, it's fine.
Just checking. :giggle:

I'll sign up. I will let you know who my battle buddy is... Eventually.

I wanna join my battle partner shall be (one star boost move while out makes meowstic-F u useable) so I guess Gallade

I wanna join my battle partner shall be (one star boost move while out makes meowstic-F u useable) so I guess Gallade
I haven't seen you in a while. Will you be serious about completing the battles and being active here?
I'll sign up. I will let you know who my battle buddy is... Eventually.
Added \o/

Yeah I just needed a break from here so much was going on and I understand OU a little better then I had before so I noticed this on a occasional check up and thought hey this is my chance to re appear XD

Back