Closed The Wings of Pegasus - Pokemon X/Y/ORAS Tournament

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Yeah I just needed a break from here so much was going on and I understand OU a little better then I had before so I noticed this on a occasional check up and thought hey this is my chance to re appear XD
Alright, I've added you to the list.

I just got my new legends and I can't use them ;-;

Oh well.

My battle buddy will be Servine, unless the boosts from leaf storm aren't allowed

Oh well.

My battle buddy will be Servine, unless the boosts from leaf storm aren't allowed
Storm boosts are allowed.

I'll join, why the heck not :p is it alright if I choose my Battle Buddy later?

I'll join, why the heck not :p is it alright if I choose my Battle Buddy later?
Yeah, but you have to choose one before we start.

List has been updated :3

Read the rules again please.

Tornadus isn't allowed =/

Are you sure you'll be active?
Aw why isn't he allowed?
Well I guess my buddy will be Magnezone

Since we suddenly got almost 16 players, can we delay it a bit? I have a couple more Pokemon I wish to breed.
If you bring a stall team I'll bring Magnemite. Since you have ORAS I can use an ORAS Team on you :3

Aw why isn't he allowed?
Well I guess my buddy will be Magnezone
Pokemon have to be hatchable to be used. Legendaries can not be hatched.

Oh well.

Servine? Is that really a good choice? Besides it's base stats being very low, it's only in it's second stage.

And I feel you with the legendaries, I recently bred a Eviolite Chansey and Baton Pass Scizor, which I can't use ._.

Reactions: 3391
Can I join? Still have to decide my buddy...also if its 1 on 1, can the remaining team help out the lead poke?

Can I join? my buddy will be Swampert!
Hope I can find time to do all the battle!

I want join this plzzz add me and I will tell buddy later.

My buddy will be ferlagater.

Everyone with Water types, heh :sneaky:

Marc I want as you that If are buddy get fainted and still we 5 pokemon to battle still we lose.

Marc I want as you that If are buddy get fainted and still we 5 pokemon to battle still we lose.

yes, you lose

When is the last day to submit the entry and from which date the tournament is starting?

When is the last day to submit the entry and from which date the tournament is starting?
People are still IV breeding so a start date has not been decided yet. There are only six spots left tho.

People are still IV breeding so a start date has not been decided yet. There are only six spots left tho.
I am asking because I might not be free till 21st March. Its OK though :(

Back