Gen 6 Three hidden Pokemon found buried in the code of X and Y

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Well that's true, but that doesn't mean that GameFreak could easily get out of a bunch of region-locked things. Keep in mind that GameFreak works closely with Nintendo on stuff

Yes, totally forgot... Then, I'll cross my fingers with the hope that Nintendo won't set up another Region Lock thing on online gaming.

Yes, totally forgot... Then, I'll cross my fingers with the hope that Nintendo won't set up another Region Lock thing on online gaming.
Don't get your hopes up on that. I doubt they'll change in anytime soon. In any case, part of the reason for the region lock may be to ensure that the currency stays the same with eshop

Ah, yes, evading taxes... Or accessing new eShop games, for some people. Phew, good thing that they won't lock another time for the moment.

Getting back on topic and bumping this thread...

Serebii reported that Diancie is a Rock/Fairy-type Pokemon and it will appear in the upcoming Pokemon movie. No information about when Diancie will make it to the X and Y games has been revealed, unfortunately, :(

corocoro3141.jpg

The movie will be released in Japanese theatres on July 19th, 2014. Maybe they'll give it away as a Mystery Gift event sometime around then to Japanese players... :panda:

Getting back on topic and bumping this thread...

Serebii reported that Diancie is a Rock/Fairy-type Pokemon and it will appear in the upcoming Pokemon movie. No information about when Diancie will make it to the X and Y games has been revealed, unfortunately, :(

corocoro3141.jpg

The movie will be released in Japanese theatres on July 19th, 2014. Maybe they'll give it away as a Mystery Gift event sometime around then to Japanese players... :panda:

And Japanese Players will (once again, like always) get another event Pokemon...:(

And Japanese Players will (once again, like always) get another event Pokemon...:(
no worries, there'll be ways to get them from the Japanese. Plus, these events have a tendency to expand to the other regions of the world. Looking forward to the movie event hitting Europe and the States

no worries, there'll be ways to get them from the Japanese. Plus, these events have a tendency to expand to the other regions of the world. Looking forward to the movie event hitting Europe and the States

Yeah, let's hope for it to come to the USA and the Europe (because if you compare, Japanese Players have twice the number of events that we (USA + Europe) have.)

maybe the pokemon will have another patch so that you can explore some islands like orange island i guess?:):):)

maybe the pokemon will have another patch so that you can explore some islands like orange island i guess?:):):)

Hmm... Patch are made to correct bugs. In that case, I would count on a free DLC (because Nintendo and Game Freak hates DLC) or an Event.

Hmm... Patch are made to correct bugs. In that case, I would count on a free DLC (because Nintendo and Game Freak hates DLC) or an Event.
well maybe it will be an event we better wait for it

I like volcanion that one could learn earthquake my favorite tm LOL

Diancie is looking good, :love:

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Back