TM fusions!

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
lets say you are able to fuse two TM's together. For example, water pulse and thunderbolt. You get thunder pulse, a mixture of high pressured water (with an added chance of confusing the enemy) with electrifying currents. Go crazy, you can make up whatever fused TM's you want, from 2 random types!!! make sure you add a little comment about them too, how you came up with them and why you think it would be an effective move. ;)

Last edited:
Dragon pulse and ice beam:Dragon beam,a beam of Dragonic properties infused with the powers of ice

But Hydro Pump isn't a TM, Mikaya. I think an Flamethrower and Ice Beam combo would be neat especially with the ability to KO Pokemon like Garchomp, Scizor, Gliscor, and Whimsicott. It'll be a threat to any Sandstorm team and would be neat for a legendary that controls the climate/ weather/ temperature. And it would be a OHKO for rock types due to the fact that they explode due to thermal exhaustion. Thick Fat Pokes would resist this move but it would still be a threat because of the possibility of Burning or Freezing.

Wil-O-Wisp and Scald.

Wait...

Dig and Substitute.
Makes perrrfect sense.

Ehe. Digstitute.

Earthquake and Rock Slide. Dismantle and destroy any pokemon that is foolish enough to switch in. Think you can avoid it by using levitate or a flying type pokemon? Guess again! Pretty sure if I were to throw rocks at your wings, you'd fall to the ground, and then comes the earthquake to finish you off.

PERFECTION

Earthquake and Rock Slide. Dismantle and destroy any pokemon that is foolish enough to switch in. Think you can avoid it by using levitate or a flying type pokemon? Guess again! Pretty sure if I were to throw rocks at your wings, you'd fall to the ground, and then comes the earthquake to finish you off.

PERFECTION
You mean Smack Down? Yeah, I think Rock Slide should have the same effect too.

Swords Dance+Earthquake=Earthdance :D Think about the dancing earthqake :D but for real, the dmg tho. After you attack, an attack raise :D

Reactions: Mikaya and Marc
Swords Dance+Earthquake=Earthdance :D Think about the dancing earthqake :D but for real, the dmg tho. After you attack, an attack raise :D
Inb4 Smogon ban :oops:

I'd like to see thunderbolt and roar. Thunder Roar! Do some damage similar to volt switch but change the opponent's Pokemon instead of switching yourself out. Of course, the move would have no effect on soundproof ability 'mons.

Reactions: Mikaya and CrazyElf
Inb4 Smogon ban :oops:

I'd like to see thunderbolt and roar. Thunder Roar! Do some damage similar to volt switch but change the opponent's Pokemon instead of switching yourself out. Of course, the move would have no effect on soundproof ability 'mons.
That's neat ;). I like it :D

Aerial Ace+Fire Blast=Aerial Blast

"The user confounds the target with a powerful blast of speed, fast enough to create huge sparks of fire covered on the Pokemon user. The attack strikes powerful enough to leave the target burned, but not with a guranteed chance."

TM-Fusion (38+40)
Aerial Blast
Flying-type move
Physical Move
5 PP
90% Accuracy
100 Power.
Additional Effect-30% Chance Burn

Sludge Bomb+Flamethrower=Flame Bomb

"The user gathers energy to bring out an intense and huge flame ball with a core of poison. An explosion occurs after the move touches the ground, or target. The target may be left with a burn or poison."

TM-Fusion (35+36)
Flame Bomb
Fire-type move
Special Move
10 PP
100% Accuracy
95 Power
Additional Effect-10% Chance Burn or Poison

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mikaya
Honestly I think this is a cool Idea but it would be really OP in competitive battling =P But mixing moves sounds really fun, maybe it could be a contest thing in OR & AS, that would really make things awesome. If I had to make a mixed move I would probably do Flame Charge + Wild Charge, = Blaze Rush(Fire Type move) Physical
120 Power
85% Accuracy
5 PP
Same recoil damage as Wild Charge and 10% to Burn and Paralyze (No speed boost, too op) =P

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyElf
Honestly I think this is a cool Idea but it would be really OP in competitive battling =P But mixing moves sounds really fun, maybe it could be a contest thing in OR & AS, that would really make things awesome. If I had to make a mixed move I would probably do Flare Blitz + Wild Charge, = Wild Blitz (Fire Type move) Physical
150 Power
85% Accuracy
5 PP
Same recoil damage as Flare Blitz and 10% to Burn and Paralyze
Flare Blitz isn't a TM...

Anyways,
Sludge Wave+Roost =Drain Wave

"The user slowly steals health from the target, while unleashing a massive wave of poison. The target may be poisoned."

TM-Fusion (34+19)
Drain Wave
Poison-type move
Special move
10 PP
90% Accuracy
80 Power
Additional Effect-20% Poison
Heal Effect- Heals 50% of the damage done

Last edited:
I was combining moves /-\ Sorry, I was thinking more along the lines of Mystery Dungeon than tm's...

Flare Blitz isn't a TM...
Fixed =P

Double Team + Hyper Beam.

Deals massive damage, and lowers your oponent's accuracy. Will have 1 turn to recharge.

Stealth rock+Whirlwind=Stealth Wind? You'd lay out an entry hazard, then switch in another of your opponent's pokemon.

Blizzard + Fire Blast
Hot Ice

PP: 5
Base Power: 120
Accuracy: 85

Effect:
Burn chance is 10%
Freeze chance is 20%

Extrasensory + Fire Blitz
Burning Illusion

PP=10
Base Power:100
Accuracy:100

Effect:
Burn Chance: 25%
Confuse Chance: 20%

Earthquake + Gravity
Extinction
Base Power: 100
Accuracy: 100

Would basically damage all flying Pokemon and Levitate using Pokemon like Bronzong. It would make Earthquake a 100 damage move with barely any downsides.

Fly+Thunderbolt
Base Power:95

This move would bring the target into the air and then unleash a thunderbolt except the user would be creating a lightning rod. Lightning always strikes the highest target in real life. it would bring the user to the ground and have a 10% chance of paralyzing the user.

Dazzling Gleam + Fire Blast = Gleaming Flame
Type: Fairy
Base power: 85
Chance of Burn: 30%

This move attacks a wide area with a very bright and pink flame, if the user is a fire type: The move's power doubles, but the Chance of burn drops to 0. If the user if a Fairy Type: The move's power drops to 65 but the burn rises to 60% and Critical is 100%! (unless the opponent has a critical blocking ability or move, then your on your own. =P)

Whew, that took awhile to think up.

Back