Tomodachi Life Tomodachi Collection is (Probably) Going Westward

• Thread starter dwikrid
  • Start date
Mmm... The game (3DS version) is already 1 or 2 years old...
Maybe a wiki of the game would say if those features are available.

Yes, but, I'd like to suggest using a translator, there's a high chance of finding a Wikia about this all in Japanese !

Yes, but, I'd like to suggest using a translator, there's a high chance of finding a Wikia about this all in Japanese !

Did you know there is a SSB4 stage for this game?

Did you know there is a SSB4 stage for this game?

Really ? I need to check this out. I wonder what would be its characteristics :D !

Really ? I need to check this out. I wonder what would be its characteristics :D !

Here is the pic: (with link)

Reactions: D4rkDragon
I just learned that this game doesn't have local/online multiplayer. All interest that I had in this game has been reduced dramatically (although I was never planning to get it either way).

Multiplayer would have been cool IMO (assuming the people you meet in-game are people from your friend list)

I just learned that this game doesn't have local/online multiplayer. All interest that I had in this game has been reduced dramatically (although I was never planning to get it either way).

Multiplayer would have been cool IMO (assuming the people you meet in-game are people from your friend list)
Wow, I'll stick with my Animal Crossing for sure now, I agree, it would have been cool to meet people online, like in a Plaza, and do various activities. I had no intentions of getting it, was a bit interested, but now I'm not.

Games like these, must have internet/local multiplayer, well for me at least. Or you'll lose excitement really fast, I like how in Animal Crossing: New Leaf; when I'm really bored waiting for an event to happen in my town, I just play online with a few friends, and that makes the game really fun, and time flies. I think this news will sour a lot of people who have any kind of interest about this game.

Nintendo uploaded a new trailer showing the crazy dreams of the game Tomodachi Life.

What do you think so far about this game? Do you plan to buy it? Do you think this game can be crazier?

*This will be on the forum only.

2K2ue2v.gif

Nintendo uploaded a new trailer showing the crazy dreams of the game Tomodachi Life.

What do you think so far about this game? Do you plan to buy it? Do you think this game can be crazier?

*This will be on the forum only.

2K2ue2v.gif
I'm confuse, you do know that the video you posted is a Mario Golf video, and that there is a Tomodachi-Collection thread for this game (I think) :oops:

I'm confuse, you do know that the video you posted is a Mario Golf video, and that there is a Tomodachi-Collection thread for this game (I think) :oops:

There was a thread but I though it was for localization talk :p

And about the trailer, I'm so sorry:

Back