Tomodachi Life Tomodachi life

• Thread starter Tomas
  • Start date
Tomas

Tomas

Chespin lover
Towns Folk
I love the game tomodachi life its kinda of like real life but its not the game is fun i really like the game in the game tomodachi quest its kinda werid since your batteling food and clothes and items:unsure:

but the cool thing is when you beat the item you get the item but i like how you some times get the most funniest thing on mii news

I got bored of Tomodachi Life pretty fast, but I agreed it was nice before I found it repetitive. I regret not buying it digital, to have it on a "pick up and play" basis rather than having to keep it with me.

Reactions: Shadow_has_Risen
I tried the demo for Tomodachi life, and honestly, I could never understand what the hype was about. I found it to be really, really boring. I thought it would include something more of interest.
Now, Fantasy Life is a game that has similar Life simulation events, but that game also has RPG elements and combat, that make it a lot of fun.

Reactions: Icemario
I really want Tomodachi Life. Is it very boring?
The reviewer's video on youtube made it look really interesting and fun.
I'm going to buy digital anyway, because I don't want to switch between games and it looks like it is a kind of game that is better for digital.

What make it really fun is when you custom anime characters Mii. It is like interacting with anime characters in real life (or in game I must say).

Reactions: Tomodachi life rules
I love this game, because I make a bunch of celebrities and characters from TV shows and movies to live on my island. I also like to make songs with the most horrible vulgar lyrics being sung by someone in a banana suit. It is truly inspiring.

Reactions: numage
I've seen some TV ads about it, but it doesn't really appeal to me...depends if you like to turn your friends/family into Mii characters. xD

It seems to be pretty popular as a game, though. Save your money for a better game if you have the choice/don't have the game already! :p

BUT if you are to buy it, do yourself a favor and go Digital. It's a game totally made to be Digital, to pick up and play for 5-10 minutes.

I loved Tomodachi life :3 It did get stale after a bit, yes but I had an amazing time with it. I still boot up the game once in a while and check on my Miis. :3 I'd say it's not worth $40, but the highest I'd pay would probably be $30. I hate how this game gets so much hate nowadays. It's not worth the hate people. >.<

I've had the game since its release in June. It gets repetitive after a couple months of playing. However, its fun to Streetpass people and get new travelers. If you like games like real life, try a game in the Sims series for the PC/Mac.

I really want Tomodachi Life. Is it very boring?
The reviewer's video on youtube made it look really interesting and fun.
I'm going to buy digital anyway, because I don't want to switch between games and it looks like it is a kind of game that is better for digital.

What make it really fun is when you custom anime characters Mii. It is like interacting with anime characters in real life (or in game I must say).

I agree because whoever you want could be in your game. Not only that but its like life in that anything could happen your mom could be a guitarist and you could end up marrying your best friend. There are also different events each day at 10 30 in the morning in the full version to keep things entertaining so i would definitely recommend that you download the full version at eshop as i will in coming days/months. Plus if you could put all the fun of real life into a video game why wouldn't you want to, you can have the same fun of the real world into a video game, which is another reason, i love tomodachi life

I agree because whoever you want could be in your game. Not only that but its like life in that anything could happen your mom could be a guitarist and you could end up marrying your best friend. There are also different events each day at 10 30 in the morning in the full version to keep things entertaining so i would definitely recommend that you download the full version at eshop as i will in coming days/months. Plus if you could put all the fun of real life into a video game why wouldn't you want to, you can have the same fun of the real world into a video game, which is another reason, i love tomodachi life

I definitely will download Tomodachi Life. Not sure when yet, but I hope Nintendo will discount the games during Christmas.
If that happened, I will download Tomodachi Life for sure. It sounds really fun to me ><

Yes yes, Digital is really the way to go for this game!

im glad to see that im not the only one who loves tomodachi life and thinks it sounds amazing and fun because again i've tried the demo and i've seen youtube videos of the full version. Also if people are saying that the game is repetitive after a couple of months than change it up, remember you can make alot of stuff happen in the game. Also as for the downloading there is nothing on nookling junction and you need $45.35 or a $50 eshop card because i haven't heard of any discount YET i honestly don't know if that's something nintendo does regularly or not but i certainly hope so, but overall just glad to see that others also like tomodachi life and that i got to meet fans of the game like numage! :)

im glad to see that im not the only one who loves tomodachi life and thinks it sounds amazing and fun because again i've tried the demo and i've seen youtube videos of the full version. Also if people are saying that the game is repetitive after a couple of months than change it up, remember you can make alot of stuff happen in the game. Also as for the downloading there is nothing on nookling junction and you need $45.35 or a $50 eshop card because i haven't heard of any discount YET i honestly don't know if that's something nintendo does regularly or not but i certainly hope so, but overall just glad to see that others also like tomodachi life and that i got to meet fans of the game like numage! :)

I thought the game is $35? And I'm very similar to you. I got to see the Tomodachi Life Journal on Youtube which make me really want the game!
I also know someone who custom a character to be anime character that I like and it looks really cool XD
Anyway, we can exchange friend code once we both got the game :D

Reactions: Tomodachi life rules
I thought the game is $35? And I'm very similar to you. I got to see the Tomodachi Life Journal on Youtube which make me really want the game!
I also know someone who custom a character to be anime character that I like and it looks really cool XD
Anyway, we can exchange friend code once we both got the game :D

i definetely think thats a great idea ill get your tomodachi and not only that but we can play other games with each other and do other fun stuff and ps the game is $39.99 plus tax depending on where you are

The game gets interesting when the is a love icon... but any other time? Meh.
I'm trying the prequel, and there are better mini-games.

well if thats how you feel thats fine but if you dont like it then please dont ruin it for us (sorry ruby not to single you out but everyone is saying the game is boring and predictible) because we like the game and actually want to get the game and enjoy for ourselves so please dont ruin it for us (p.s. im sorry im not trying to start any fights but i like the game as do some others and we just want to enjoy it thx guys. :)

well if thats how you feel thats fine but if you dont like it then please dont ruin it for us (sorry ruby not to single you out but everyone is saying the game is boring and predictible) because we like the game and actually want to get the game and enjoy for ourselves so please dont ruin it for us (p.s. im sorry im not trying to start any fights but i like the game as do some others and we just want to enjoy it thx guys. :)
-_-
Okay.... This thread is to talk about Tomodachi Life, so all opinions are welcomed, positivite and negative
Personally, I'm not that interested in it either because from what I've heard it's very repitetive and boring quickly.
I don't use my Miis a lot either, just a few hand picked a the rest are from other stuff like Naruto.
If this game was discounted to around $20 than I'd consider it but if it's $35-$40 still, I want Resident Evil and OR/AS.
I like some of the stuff Nintendo has done with this though.... That one Tomodachi direct was pretty funny (if I'm talking about the right thing)
Anyway... Its not on my mind

i guess so but i dont really think thats fair i do however get the point eh not a big deal and you are talking about the right thing if we are both thinking of the same direct there are 2-3 but i still found them all funny.

i guess so but i dont really think thats fair i do however get the point eh not a big deal and you are talking about the right thing if we are both thinking of the same direct there are 2-3 but i still found them all funny.
The one with Mr. Iwata and the cat.... Hehe

Back