Tomodachi Life Tomodachi life

• Thread starter Tomas
  • Start date
I used to love this game. I played it all the time wherever I went. After a month or so it became really boring and repetitive. All you do is feed you miis and play with them. I still like creating my own songs in the game.

I used to love this game. I played it all the time wherever I went. After a month or so it became really boring and repetitive. All you do is feed you miis and play with them. I still like creating my own songs in the game.

Would you still recommend me to play though? I have this conflicting idea but it is worth giving it a try!
The thing is that I have so many games in the queue :/
I heard there is a patch update too but not sure if it adds more things to the game.

Would you still recommend me to play though? I have this conflicting idea but it is worth giving it a try!
The thing is that I have so many games in the queue :/
I heard there is a patch update too but not sure if it adds more things to the game.
The game is like one of those virtual pet games where you feed them and dress them. If you like that then give it a try. The game is also big on streetpass.

The one with Mr. Iwata and the cat.... Hehe

ya i must admit that cat was hilarious in that direct although ive seen many versions of different directs that are funnier thats why i like tomodachi life you can make anything happen why wouldn't you like doing stuff like that

I am still wondering what this game is all about? Is it in some way similar to animal crossing? Sorry to make so much questions but I am kind of out from these games, I tend to like other kind of games but I like to be open to new experiences, you know, it is not all about shooting and racing.

I am still wondering what this game is all about? Is it in some way similar to animal crossing? Sorry to make so much questions but I am kind of out from these games, I tend to like other kind of games but I like to be open to new experiences, you know, it is not all about shooting and racing.

It is like a comedy game where you can make your mii and make them interact together, getting married and having children etc.
It is quite similar to animal crossing, but you cannot control the miis, they all have their own character and they acts according to their personality. In this game, you can give gifts to the mii, change their clothes, feed them and even write a music for them to sing! (this feature is absolutely hilarious).
There is a demo on the eshop, it might make more sense when you tried it out :)

I have the game but I played it for a while and it got very lame. Sorry but it's the truth lol.

I played the demo it was good but a little short and I have seen a preview of the game it looks alright but I'm not into this genre of Nintendo 3ds games.But it would be good for other persons though who like the genre.

Back