Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Home Hoodiddly Designer is better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's actually 2017 I think

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
I think you should get it I have it and I love playing it. Plus I prefer customizing my and my mom's house over designing other character's homes.

It's never too late to buy a game! >.<)/ Well, sometimes it is tho. But I prefer New Leaf over Happy Home Designer, as most people don't really have HHD and they like New Leaf better. :3 HHD isn't one of the "main games" anyway, just a spinoff. :I

Definitely not! It'll be a while until we get a new Animal Crossing game, so investing in New Leaf isn't a bad idea at all. If you had to chose between Happy Home Designer and New Leaf, definitely chose New Leaf! It's much more expansive and will keep you entertained for a longer time. Something you have to keep in mind is that the gamr is 3 years old now so the multiplayer community isn't as active as it used to be.

It is definitely not to late to buy Animal Crossing New Leaf! As for if you should buy AC:HHD first I would say.. no if you are looking for the animal crossing experience go with new leaf. Happy Home designer is just what it sounds like; designing homes, that is all that you do in the game is design homes and other businesses etc. In New Leaf though you can actually build a town and interact with villagers and other people.

It is definitely not to late to buy Animal Crossing New Leaf! As for if you should buy AC:HHD first I would say.. no if you are looking for the animal crossing experience go with new leaf. Happy Home designer is just what it sounds like; designing homes, that is all that you do in the game is design homes and other businesses etc. In New Leaf though you can actually build a town and interact with villagers and other people.
But wouldn't a new Animal Crossing game come out soon? I mean, it's been a while since the series had a new entry... (Not counting spin-offs) I would feel a bit stupid if I buy a game then moments after there is a new all improved version. :confused:

But wouldn't a new Animal Crossing game come out soon? I mean, it's been a while since the series had a new entry... (Not counting spin-offs) I would feel a bit stupid if I buy a game then moments after there is a new all improved version. :confused:
There may be one but since they just finished 2 spinoffs I think that will be at least a year until there is another Animal Crossing game from the main series.

There may be one but since they just finished 2 spinoffs I think that will be at least a year until there is another Animal Crossing game from the main series.
Hmmm... i guess I might buy it then... Oh well, I should first finish all my other games. :p

Hmmm... i guess I might buy it then... Oh well, I should first finish all my other games. :p
Its completely up to you ;). Be warned though that if you really get into AC:NL it will eat up all of your free time, especially in the first few weeks. And good idea to finish the ones you already have first maybe by the time you do that a new one will be out :p!

Its completely up to you ;). Be warned though that if you really get into AC:NL it will eat up all of your free time, especially in the first few weeks. And good idea to finish the ones you already have first maybe by the time you do that a new one will be out :p!
Good call. :)

It's never to late to get a game you think you might enjoy. The games is fun and that's what really matters with a game . If you still want the game and haven't picked it up yet I would say go for it cause it is a really nice game that you can have hours and hours of fun with not only on your own but with others as well.

I had got it recently after my previous copy was stolen, and let me tell you something.
I am absolutely and utterly addicted. It's never too late to buy a great game!

It's not too late at all! It has many features and the game will carry on forever. Heck, I would even buy Wild World again, and it's been out for quite a while.

I say go for it! It's a wonderful game and it's very addictive (in the good way!)! I promise you would like it!

Dude, it's 2017... xD enough jokes, I still buy gc games because they are just fun so what I'm saying is you should definitely get it :)
I love to go back and play my Wii all the time! If I get enough money... I'm planning to get a digital copy of Super Mario World! I still have a SNES for crying out load! My Great Aunt's roommate does not play with it! I enjoy just plugging in the Junk T.V. because it has easy outlets to use! So many memories.....

Chao. :panda:

Who really cares how late you get it?

If you are concerned about having others to play with, that's not an issue.
The fact that there's a whole community on this website devoted to ACNL proves that.
A lot of people are late bloomers when it comes to getting ACNL!
That's totally okay!
We welcome you with open arms!:p

But really, if you have a desire to play it, just go ahead! It's chock full of humor, creativity, style and fun!

It is very addictive and first-timers like yourself WILL get sucked into the vortex that is this game!

I hope you purchase ACNL! It's a unique, fun, grabbing experience!

Chao. :panda:

Reactions: Jisenku
Back