Top 10 3DS/DS games of all time!

• Thread starter The4thMusketeer
  • Start date
The4thMusketeer

The4thMusketeer

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Mine would probably be:
10. Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (3DS)
9. Kirby Triple Deluxe (3DS)
8. Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
7. New Super Mario Bros. (DS)
6. Pokemon Platinum (DS)
5. Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire (3DS)
4. Mario Kart DS (DS)
3. Pokemon X/Y (3DS)
2. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS)
1. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS)

Comment your top 10 or even just your favorite 3DS/DS games down below!

1. Kid icarus uprising for 3ds-this game was just amazing for me. The story line, gameplay, and the music were just on point the whole time, and the online multiplayer really stepped up the game as well as the collectibles and challenges. Only bad side was the controls, but it was that big of a problem
2. Fire emblem awekening-vv
3. Pokemon ORAS-I don't have it but played it before
4. ssb
5. Lego star wars the complete saga
6. Mario kart 7
7. NSMB
8. Acnl
9. Mario and Luigi bowsers inside story ds
10. Dragon quest sentinal of starry skies

I have played many games but my all time favorite is

10. Nintendogs and Cats

It's only at number 10 because I ended up getting a real dog. And too I wish there was more dog breed options like Pit Bull or Rottweiler, and more options of cats or a DLC for a Grumpy Cat.

9. Scribblenauts DC

It's okay but i prefer Marvel, the game itself is fun and I love solving the problems of the characters with outrageous ideas.

8. Cooking Mama 5

It's only on here at this position because I only have the demo and I love it, though I'm scared she hasn't raged on me yet. I loved the original cooking mama game and I love how she teaches you to make real food.

7. Harvest Moon

Ever since the Nintendo GameCube release of Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life I feel in love with the innocence of the series, I love farming and raising animals so playing the DS version of the game brought back so many memories.

6. Professor Layton (series)

I never thought I would like a game that required math, complex thinking, and other things they require of you in school not counting reading. But Professor Layton has done that and it is fun! Sure the puzzles are difficult to figure out but once you solve them it makes you feel awesome! Not to mention I love it when he says "This reminds me of a puzzle!"

5. Kingdom Heart 358/2 Days

I love Kingdom Hearts so much, and getting to play the side story of Roxas was amazing! I loved seeing him change and the bond that formed between him and Axel (and not to mention we learn Axel's real name)! Though some bosses were extremely hard to defeat (Halloween Town boss). And some characters I couldn't stand (Xion) I still loved the experience and felt bad for the Nobody.

4. Tomodachi Life

I want to play this so bad but I might wait for number 2 (or will it be 3 since Tomodachi Life is considered to be number 2 because number one is Tomodachi Collection)...I love that its like Sims (with little less control) and that you can have your favorite characters in the game.

3. Animal Crossing

I love Animal Crossing again thanks to the GameCube, I love the fact that life will go on in the game even if you're not playing it. The DS version is so cool though Wild World made question gravity and New Leaf is the best because your the mayor!

2. Pokémon

Pokémon will always be my favorite and I will play their games. The Mystery Dungeon series was cool I love playing as a Pokémon, SoulSilver I loved having the Pokémon walk beside you. I love Pokémon overall!

1. Attack on Titan: The Last Wings of Mankind

Who wouldn't love to play a Attack on Titan game in 3D? I yet to play it but I read about it and I saw photos and it looks awesome! Can't wait for this game!

Hmm...I'm not sure if I'm supposed to combine them or if I can do them separately, so here goes.

10. Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
9. Shin Megami Tensei IV
8. Pokemon X
7. Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
6. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
5. Mario Kart 7
4. Pokemon Heart Gold
3. Fire Emblem: Awakening
2. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
1. 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors

This was harder to come up with than I thought it would be. There aren't exactly that many 3DS games that I've enjoyed enough to the extent that I would put them in a top 10 list, and I didn't really play very many DS games.

Reactions: BonnetteForever and Moon Rain
1. Pokemon Omega Ruby
2. Smash 3DS
3. Pokemon X
4. Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (DS)
5. Kirby Triple Deluxe
6. Pokemon Black 2
7. LoZ - A link Between Worlds
8. Kirby Super Star Ultra (DS)
9. Super Mario 3D Land
10. New Super Mario Bros (DS)

I have played many games but my all time favorite is

10. Nintendogs and Cats

It's only at number 10 because I ended up getting a real dog. And too I wish there was more dog breed options like Pit Bull or Rottweiler, and more options of cats or a DLC for a Grumpy Cat.

9. Scribblenauts DC

It's okay but i prefer Marvel, the game itself is fun and I love solving the problems of the characters with outrageous ideas.

8. Cooking Mama 5

It's only on here at this position because I only have the demo and I love it, though I'm scared she hasn't raged on me yet. I loved the original cooking mama game and I love how she teaches you to make real food.

7. Harvest Moon

Ever since the Nintendo GameCube release of Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life I feel in love with the innocence of the series, I love farming and raising animals so playing the DS version of the game brought back so many memories.

6. Professor Layton (series)

I never thought I would like a game that required math, complex thinking, and other things they require of you in school not counting reading. But Professor Layton has done that and it is fun! Sure the puzzles are difficult to figure out but once you solve them it makes you feel awesome! Not to mention I love it when he says "This reminds me of a puzzle!"

5. Kingdom Heart 358/2 Days

I love Kingdom Hearts so much, and getting to play the side story of Roxas was amazing! I loved seeing him change and the bond that formed between him and Axel (and not to mention we learn Axel's real name)! Though some bosses were extremely hard to defeat (Halloween Town boss). And some characters I couldn't stand (Xion) I still loved the experience and felt bad for the Nobody.

4. Tomodachi Life

I want to play this so bad but I might wait for number 2 (or will it be 3 since Tomodachi Life is considered to be number 2 because number one is Tomodachi Collection)...I love that its like Sims (with little less control) and that you can have your favorite characters in the game.

3. Animal Crossing

I love Animal Crossing again thanks to the GameCube, I love the fact that life will go on in the game even if you're not playing it. The DS version is so cool though Wild World made question gravity and New Leaf is the best because your the mayor!

2. Pokémon

Pokémon will always be my favorite and I will play their games. The Mystery Dungeon series was cool I love playing as a Pokémon, SoulSilver I loved having the Pokémon walk beside you. I love Pokémon overall!

1. Attack on Titan: The Last Wings of Mankind

Who wouldn't love to play a Attack on Titan game in 3D? I yet to play it but I read about it and I saw photos and it looks awesome! Can't wait for this game!

I hope AoT will be made for NA region, really want to play it as well...

So this is my list:

1. Rune Factory series (both 3DS & DS)
2. Harvest Moon series (both 3DS & DS)
3. Pokemon series (both 3DS & DS)
4. Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
5. Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 1-3 (DS)
6. Love Plus (+) (DS)
7. Ragnarok DS
8. Final Fantasy (DS - cannot remember the game name)
9. Bravely Default (3DS)
10. ACNL

Reactions: BonnetteForever
I hope AoT will be made for NA region, really want to play it as well...

I heard it should be coming to our region soon, but I have to see anything about it I hope they don't forget about us in North America, I would love to fight Titans in 3D!

Some of the games I haven't played but I think its good.
1.Pokemon Omega Ruby
2. Super Smash Bros
3. Pokémon x and y
4.Kids Icarus Uprising
5. Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns
6.Super Mario 3D Land
7. Mario kart 7
8.MHU4 series and games
9. Pokémon ds games Platinum,Black and white 1 and 2.
10.Bleach Dark Souls

It's very difficult to make such list... so let's see what I've got (without numbers, sorry):
- Shin Megami Tensei IV and Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
- Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Cave Story
- Etrian Odyssey series
- Ace Attorney series.

Ooh this is tough. I'm not sure if I even own ten games hahaha. I think I'll do what Dwikrid did and not number them. Here are my favourites!

-The Legendary Starfy (DS)
-Kirby Triple Deluxe (3DS)
-Fantasy Life (3DS)
-Animal Crossing New Leaf (3DS)
-Disney Magical World (3DS)
-Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns (3DS Downloadable version! Physical one has bugs!)
-Nintendogs plus Cats Toy Poodle version

In no order because it's so hard to choose. :nailbiting:
  • Project X Zone
  • Mario Kart 7
  • Pokemon X
  • Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
  • Resident Evil Revelations
  • Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
  • Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
  • Tetris DS
  • The World Ends With You (didn't end it because the DS stopped working, but I'll include it because I don't wanna get lynched :p)

Reactions: BonnetteForever and Moon Rain
  • Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS Fantasy Life (3DS) Animal Crossing New Leaf (3DS)
    -Disney Magical World (3DS)

• Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, A Link Between Worlds, Ocarina of Time 3D
  • All Professor Layton games I've played
  • All Phoenix Wright games I've played
  • 999 and Virtue's Last Reward
  • The World Ends With You
  • Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Awakening
  • Mario & Luigi RPGs
  • Pokemon Diamond/Y
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2
I think I've forgotten a few games, so I'll probably just add them later :3

Reactions: Icemario and 18
10. Super Mario 64 DS
9. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time (DS)
8. Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS)
7. Pokemon X/Y (3DS)
6. Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS)
5. Burnout: Legends (DS)
4. Pokemon Black/White (DS)
3. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS)
2. Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
1. Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS)

Having always been a Fire Emblem/Pokemon fan, this list may see plenty of bias, but these are definitely my favorite games on the DS/3DS. I had so much fun crashing other races in Burnout: Legends, and recreating the experience of Super Mario 64 with 3 other characters in the DS version.

The World Ends With You (didn't end it because the DS stopped working, but I'll include it because I don't wanna get lynched :p)
Don't you want it to end with you? :sneaky:

Making this 3DS-exclusive and non-eShop only titles because otherwise it would take too long:
  1. Tales of the Abyss
  2. Fire Emblem Awakening
  3. Fantasy Life
  4. Super Smash Bros.
  5. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
  6. Mario Golf: World Tour
  7. Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
  8. Bravely Default
  9. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
  10. Mario Kart 7

Last edited:
Reactions: Moon Rain
My list would be:

10. Pushmo
9. Chrono Trigger
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
7. Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies
6. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
5. Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure
4. Shovel Knight
3. The Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds
2. Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright
1. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (or ORAS)

Pokemon was in the bias-games-bucket, but yeah. It has a nostalgic feel.

Are u guys not forgetting the wonder that is ocarina of time. And what about jud icarus. That game is awesome

Reactions: faustine
In random order of games that stand out in my head right now:
1) Pokemon XY
2) Pokemon ORAS
3) Super Smash Bros
4) DragonQuest 9
5) Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness
6) Legend of Zelda OOT3D/Link Between Worlds
7) Kid Icarus Uprising
8) Tomodachi Life
9) Mh3u
10) Pokemon Ranger games

My List of Favorite Games :love:

1.)Fantasy Life
2.)Pokemon X/ORAS
3.)Animal Crossing New Leaf
4.) Smash 3ds
5.)Link Between Worlds

That's all I got..
I really need to buy more 3ds games :dead:

1.)Fantasy Life- 3DS
2.) Pokémon SoulSilver-DS
3.) Rune Factory 3-DS
4.)Pokémon Black and Black 2-DS
5.)Pokémon Omega Ruby-3DS
6.)Mariokart 7-3DS
7.) Shovel knight-3DS
8.) Harvest Moon Series-DS
9.) New Super Mario Bros-DS
10.) Inazuma Eleven-DS

Most of my games were DS obviously. I still have to buy majoras mask 3d and SSB4 for 3ds still. I loved basically all Natsume, Gamefreak and Level-5 games. The DS games were the best, brings back so many memories!

Back