Top 10 3DS/DS games of all time!

• Thread starter The4thMusketeer
  • Start date
Me i had played so many 3ds and ds games .Let me list the ds games that i had played before:
new super mario bros,dragon quest ix ,inazuma eleven 2..etc.

1-Dragon quest ix: I like this game so much.This game it is an adventure,battle,story and tragedy game. This game was out in 2011 and i still like it ontil now.this is my best ds game.
2-New super mario bros: i like also this game because at the end of this game you where to battle bowser and bowser junior inorder to save peach.But i did'nt know how to unlock world 4 and 7 there.
3-Inazuma eleven 2:This is my least favorate game on ds .This is a foot ball game and i am not so fan of foot ball but i prefer inazuma go on 3ds

These are the games that i have played in 3ds:
New super mario brothers 2,Pokemon omega ruby,Mario kart 7, The legend of zelda tri force,Tomodochi life,Animal crossing happy home and Super smash bros.
1-Pokemon omega ruby: This is my best game on the 3ds for the moment .In this game if you are connected to the internet you can battle, trade ,give O-powers to friends,acquaintances and pass by. What i like most there is that if a player is one of you friend you can talk with him or her through game chat.

2-Mario kart 7:I like so much this game Because there is a large difference between mario kart ds and mario kart 7 3ds . There are hides roads that you may or may not see in mario kart 7 .Those road can help you to get even first if possible

3-The legend of zelda : I like this game because you can use signs to talk with others online.The main thing in that game is that you must make a team with 2 of your friends and you will need each other to complete each stages there eg each every one of you must be placed on one triangle to complete each stages

4-Super smash bros:I like this game because you can train your amiibo there and you can if even battle with them.You can also battle with peoples online .What i like most in this game is by saving ,looking and sharing replays online .

5-New super mario bros 2: i like this game a little bit because me i like games which are difficult .But this is not one because there is a white leaf that makes mario invincible and that makes the game too easy which was not the case in new super mario bros ds.

6-Tomodochi life: Since that the nitendo 3ds came out i was wishing for a game to play with mii and this is one of the game. I like it in the begining but after 2 days i became bored about playing this game .But i was just liking it because i was seeing my mii doing wonderful things that all.

that explains it
in pokemon emerald there was a island called "battle frontier" in that island, there were 7 zones that were really very fun, I taked +999 hours in pokemon emerald only for the battle frontier because it was so much fun, but in pokemon platinium and johto remakes the developers "dowgraded" the battle frontier and in ORAS they removed it completely because the developers thougth that "it was a challenge that not everione can finish"

so...yes, ORAS is a bad remake for removin things only because was hard
yea, but the battle maison is pretty much the same thing... if you think about, its actually pretty fun. lol i have over 200 wins in a row :p

@junior could you maybe tell me a bit more about dragon quest? ive never heard of it, and i might want to play it myself :p maybe pm me?

Last edited by a moderator:
That game is so nice .There you can battle monsters for money to buy cloths, weapons,items,shoes etc...It is a story , adventure,battle game .There you can even travel by boat .There are bosses there to fight .This game is also a tragedy game because if you read well the stroy of this game it is really a tragedy.Me i found after that this game never ends because some were in the game you will must have to do some request from peoples and each request have intresting rewards especially those from the Dlc request .But you cant get them because nintendo removed wifi on nintendo ds since 20 may 2014.But i still recommande you to buy that games it is so nice.Since 2010 when it was out i still like it up to now

ill try it :p

Back